The Handicrafts and Handlooms Exports Corporation Of India Ltd (HHEC) is a premier organization under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. It has an exhaustive range of Indian handicrafts products such as Indian handlooms, decorative artifacts, gifts handicrafts, Antiques, leather decorative items, gems and jewelry, wrought iron handicrafts and many more. Functioning as a Government of India trading house dealing in export of handicrafts, handlooms, jute products, ready-made garments, gold jewelry, etc., the HHEC has carved a niche with its quality of products and determination for excellence in handicrafts. HHEC has its Registered Office in Delhi and Corporate Office at Noida. It has Branch Offices at Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata. In addition, HHEC have state-of-art garment factory in Chennai and another at Noida.
With its present notification, HHEC is inviting applications for induction of 14 posts of Management Trainee (Marketing) for its various offices spread across India.
The details of the application procedure and criteria for selection are detailed as under:
- Last date of receipt of applications in prescribed format through email: 17-May-2014 till 05:30 PM
Details of the Vacancy: Management Trainee (Marketing)
Total 14 Posts
- Hyderabad: 02 Vacancies
- Chennai: 02 Vacancies
- Patna: 01 Vacancy
- Gaya: 01 Vacancy
- Sarnath: 01 Vacancy
- Kolkata: 01 Vacancy
- Delhi/ NOIDA: 06 Vacancies (Retail-02, Corporate Office-02, Merchandiser-01 & Fashion Designer-01)
- The candidates selected as Management Trainee (Marketing) will receive a monthly gross emolument of Rs.20000 for the 1st year and Rs.25000 for the 2nd year.
- They will also receive TA/ DA and other allowances as per the rules of the company.
- The candidates selected as Management Trainee (Marketing) will join HHEC for a period of 2 years on Contract.
- As on 17-May-2014, the candidate must not have crossed 28 years.
- However, relaxation will be applicable in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PWD categories as per rules.
Academic Qualifications/ Experience:
- The aspirants should have completed Graduation/ Bachelors Degree in Textiles/ Handlooms/ Fashion Designing/ Accessories/ Printing/ Designing OR, MBA or PG Diploma equivalent to MBA awarded by a UGC recognized University in Retailing/ Marketing/ International Trade & Business.
- Preference will be given to candidates having done Project Work/ Summer Internship or having work experience related to Handloom, Handicrafts, Garments, Jewelry, Carpet, Leather products.
- Depending upon number of applicants, the candidates will be called for technical test/ Interview as decided by the HHEC.
- The Management of HHEC reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria if feels appropriate.
- Final selection will be made on the merit ranking basis.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit Applications in prescribed format only through email at email@example.com
- The candidates are advised to read through the instructions as available on the detailed advertisement at http://www.hhecworld.com/advpost/vacancy3.html thoroughly before applying for the posts.
- The candidates need to download the prescribed application from the website of HHEC and fill that with proper facts and information
- The candidates may save one copy of the application for future reference.
- Any imperfection in the application form may lead to the rejection of candidature
- The Applications should be sent ONLY BY EMAIL so as to reach the office of HHEC by 17-May-2014 (05:30 PM)