Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. Announces Tech/ Non-Tech Vacancies For Executive Trainees
Advertisement No: RT/04/2012
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. (HECL), established in the year 1958 is the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and executes turnkey project execution services required for the core sector industries.
HECL, India invites Online Applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons Executive Trainees (ETs) in Technical and Non-Technical Disciplines. There are a total of 92 vacancies including the 30 backlogs.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under:
Details of Stream-wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical Engineering – 55 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 04 posts
- Civil Engineering – 05 posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 03 posts
- Information Technology – 03 posts
- Finance – 12 posts
- Law – 2 posts
- HR – 8 posts
- Commencement of Online Registration: Monday, 3rd Sept 2012
- Closing date of Online Registration: Wednesday, 26th Sept 2012
- Last date of receiving physical copy of the Application Form will all documents: Wednesday, 3rd Oct. 2012
Essential Eligibility Conditions:
For Technical Posts:
Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE in various disciplines with not less than 60% marks in aggregate, taking average of all the semesters/ years. Final year/ semester students are also eligible however they have to pass out with first class or equivalent by 31st August, 2012.
The following is the list of streams eligible for the respective branch posts:
- Mechanical Engineering Posts – Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Posts – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering Posts – Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering Posts – Metallurgy/ Foundry & Forge Technology
- Information Technology Posts – Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Science
For Non-Technical Posts: (Finance/ HR/ Law)
- Finance – Chartered Accountant/ ICWAI – CA/ ICWAI final pass
- HR – Full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma with 1st Class and minimum 65% in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (Two Years) or MBA -HR/ Master of Social Work (MSW) with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with 1st class and 65% for General and 60% for SC/ ST/ PWD
- Law – Full Time Bachelors Degree in Law (LLB) with 1st class and 60% for General and 55% for SC/ ST/ PWD. Final year/ semester students are also eligible to apply. However, they have to obtain the prescribed percentage of marks in their Management/ Law Degree subject to the publication of result by 31st of August, 2012.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
The upper age limit for a candidate must be max. 29 years as on 01 July 2012. However upper age limit is relaxable in the cases of SC/ ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD candidates as per the norms.
The claim should be supported by proper documentation in order to get relaxation.
- For Technical Posts – Engineers need GATE score of 2012, in the disciplines as mentioned for the respective posts. Final selection weightage would be 75% for GATE score and 25% for interview.
- For Non technical posts – The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test which comprises of 150 questions of 2 segments having 50 questions for Aptitude test and 100 questions for professional test.
Training, Posting & Remuneration:
Selected candidates have to undergo training for 2 years with stipend of Rs 16,400 after which they are placed in the pay band of Rs 16,400 to Rs 40,400. Posting is done in Ranchi or any other place inside or outside the country depending on the factory, project or office.
Medical Check – Before joining the candidates have to undergo a medical examination procedure as defined by the HECL.
Service Bond: The selected candidates have to sign a service agreement bond with the Corporation for a period of 3 years.
Test centre – The written test for Finance/ Law/ HR discipline will be held at Ranchi, Kolkata and New Delhi.
- General and OBC category candidates are required to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs.500 through the challan of SBI along with bank charges of Rs25 only.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the site www.hecltd.com.
- Application form pasted with recent color passport size photograph at the designated place, signed in the specified box should be send along with the HEC’s copy of the Challan and other supporting documents like photocopies of all testimonials, mark-sheets, proof of age, caste certificate and certificate for Persons with Disabilities on Govt. approved format, etc.
- The envelope should be super-scribed with the posts one applies for and the same should be sent by ordinary post to “HEC Ltd, Post Bag No: 8, General Post Office, Kolkata, Pin- 700001” so as to reach on or before 3rd October 2012.
- Application received after the last date will not be accepted.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here HEC Ltd Recruitment 2012 – Technical And Non-Technical Vacancies For Executive Trainees