Heavy Water Board, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Trainee in various Heavy Water Plants located in various parts of India.
On successful completion of two years Training, the Trainees will be considered for the posts of
Scientific Assistant/C of Category-I Trainees; and
Technician/B or Technician/C for Category-II Trainees
Candidates willing to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay fees for each post separately.
- Starting Date for Online submission of application: 18-December-2014
Last Date for Online submission of application: 31-January-2015 [Now, The Last Date for Receipt of Applications is 16-March-2015 Up to 1500 Hrs.”.]– Extended up to 31 March 2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
1. Category-I Trainee: 62 Vacancies
- Chemical: 39 Posts
- Mechanical: 11 Posts
- Electrical: 03 Posts
- Instrumentation: 05 Posts
- Chemistry (Laboratory): 04 Posts
2. Category-II Trainee: 105 Vacancies
- Mechanical (Fitter): 25 Posts
- Electrical: 20 Posts
- Instrument-Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Process/ Plant Operator: 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years for Category-I Trainee; and 22 years for Category-II Trainee as on 01-January-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed
- Category-I Trainee (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical): Candidate should have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Category-I Trainee (Instrumentation): Candidate should have completed Diploma in Instrumentation /Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Category-I Trainee [Chemistry (Laboratory)]: Candidate should have completed B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology as subsidiary. Minimum 60% marks in aggregate is required.
- Category-II Trainee (Mechanical (Fitter)/ Electrical): Candidate should have completed SSC with Science and Maths with minimum of 60% marks +ITI (Course Duration of Minimum 2 Years) certificate in Fitter Trade/ Electrical Trade.
- Category-II Trainee (Instrument –Mechanic): Candidate should have completed SSC with Science and Maths with minimum of 60% marks + ITI (Course Duration of Minimum 2 Years) certificate in Instrument-Mechanic/Electronics / Electronics & Comm. /Electronics & Tele Communication Trade.
- Category-II Trainee (Process/ Plant Operator): Candidate should have completed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination (10+2 or 12 years schooling duration) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Stipend During Training:
Category-I Trainees: Rs. 9300/- [For First Year with Government Accommodation], Rs. 12090/- [For First Year without Government Accommodation], Rs. 10500/- [For Second Year with Government Accommodation], Rs. 13650/- [For Second Year without Government Accommodation]
Category-II Trainees: Rs. 6200/- [For First Year with Government Accommodation], Rs. 8060/- [For First Year without Government Accommodation], Rs. 7200/- [For Second Year with Government Accommodation], Rs. 9360/- [For Second Year without Government Accommodation]
CATEGORY I TRAINEES:
- Scientific Assistant/C – Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 (PB-2)
CATEGORY II TRAINEE:
- Technician/B – Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1)
- Technician/C – Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 (PB-1)
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination/ Trade Test/ Interview.
Written Examination will be held at Baroda, Kota, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Trade Test / Interview will be held at Mumbai.
Application Processing Fees: Rs. 20/-
SC/ST, Women, Ex-servicemen and Physically Challenged persons are exempted from Application Processing Fee.
How to Apply: Apply Online Now
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.hwb.gov.in OR hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
Candidates shortlisted for Written Examination / Trade Test / Interview on the basis of Online Application, will be required to send attested copies of documents / relevant certificates when demanded by Heavy Water Board.
Candidates are required to take a print out of the application and affix a passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. At the time of Written Examination / Trade Test / Interview, candidates must bring a printout of the online application and admit card along with attested copies of all relevant documents as suggested.
For any clarification, candidates may contact : HELP DESK: (022) 2548 6409 / 11, Email : email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, reservations, detail selection process, required physical standards, surety bond, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Heavy Water Board here http://www.hwb.gov.in/htmldocs/advt/advt_index.asp
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>