Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) has been designed by the National Council for Teacher Education and Board of School Education, Haryana to ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels. As an essential criterion, the HTET has to be attended by each person who envisages a dream career in teaching in Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in any School in Haryana. The Department of School Education, Government of Haryana has thus taken steps with the Haryana Board of School Education to conduct the HTET. The HTET does not confer a job, but it is an essential criterion to adopt a teaching job as per the recommendations of NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) in accordance with these Guidelines and such other rules/ regulations/ instructions/ policies.
The HTET notification has been released by the Board of School Education for the year 2013-14 and candidates who are interested for a future career with teaching jobs can apply Online through the website of Haryana TET http://htet.nic.in and http://htet.nic.in/htetapp/Welcome.aspx.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruitment norms are as under:
Name of the examination:
- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2013-14
- Starting date for Online Registration: 16-Dec-2013
- Last date for Online Registration: 27-Dec-2013
- Last date for depositing examination fee: 30-Dec-2013
- Final date for submission of Online Application For after fee payment: 30-Dec-2013
- Online Correction of application (if required): from 31-Dec-2013 till 02-Jan-2014
- Downloading Of Admit Card/Roll Number Slip: 20-Jan-2014 Onwards
- Dates for Examination: 01-Feb-2014 and 02-Feb-2014
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Level – I – For becoming Primary Teacher (for Classes I-V): Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE regulation 2002. OR, Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE regulation 2007 OR, Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR, Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education), OR, Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education AND, Matriculation with Hindi/ Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Level – II – For becoming Trained Graduate Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII): BA/ BSc/ BCom with minimum 50% marks with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ TTC from NCTE OR, B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE OR, Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR, Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A/B.Com.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Com.Ed (please refer the detailed advertisement at http://htet.nic.in/htetapp/PDF/HTET%20-%20Information%20Bulletin%202013-14%20Version-II.pdf for details of requirements for TGT in various subjects).
- Level – III – For becoming Post Graduate Teachers (for High School Classes):
Those who possess minimum educational qualifications as delineated here under are eligible to appear for HTET for PGT. The test is for PGT in (i) English, (ii) Hindi, (iii) Geography, (iv) Sanskrit, (v) Home Science, (vi) Sociology, (vii) Physical Education, (viii) Psychology, (ix) Punjabi, (x) Urdu, (xi) History, (xii) Political Science
Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from recognized university along with Matriculation with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects
- For becoming PGT in Science/ Economics/ Fine Art/ Comp Science subjects:
For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those who have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT will be eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology subjects, those with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education are eligible to apply.
- For details and exact particulars please log on to the official portal of HTET at http://htet.nic.in/htetapp/PDF/HTET%20-%20Information%20Bulletin%202013-14%20Version-II.pdf
There is no age limit specified for HTET applicants.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a Written Test, where questions will be Objective Type in nature. A person who scores competently more marks in the HTET examination shall be considered ‘HTET qualified’ or ‘HTET passed’. A person who has qualified HTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- This selection will be done strictly on a Merit Listing
- For All Candidates except SC & differently-abled: Rs. 600 (Per Level)
- For SC & differently-abled of Haryana Native only: Rs. 300 (Per Level)
- SC & differently-abled of other states: Rs. 600/- (Per Level)
- The fee can be remitted by the candidates through a System Generated e-Challan as per the instructions detailed on the advertisement in cash.
How to Apply:
b) The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines at http://htet.nic.in/htetapp/PDF/HTET%20-%20Information%20Bulletin%202013-14%20Version-II.pdf before submission of online Application form
c) The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
d) After the completion of first phase of the registration, the candidates need to take-out the system generated fee payment e-challan and deposit requisite fees as stated on the complete advertisement
e) After the payment of fees, the next and final step of the registration can be carried out.
f) The candidates have to upload their recent scanned photograph and scanned signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
g) The candidates should save at least 3 hardcopies of the application for future reference
h) Any wrong or misleading information may be subjected to rejection of candidature.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>