Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad Recruitment 2014 For 260 Block Resource Persons
With a noble goal of Universalization of Primary Education the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is functioning in India under Department or Elementary Education & Literacy, Ministry of HRD. The Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad is an organization under the guidelines of SSA, dedicated towards achieving Universal Elementary Education in Haryana. Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is a Haryana Government Department Registered Society which is primarily responsible to implement Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in Haryana State.
With the recent announcement from the Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad, there is an announcement for filling up competent positions of 260 numbers of Block Resource Persons in each block level.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for selection are detailed as under:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 22-Feb-2014
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-Feb-2014 from 1000 AM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-Mar-2014 till 0500 PM
- Last Date for remittance of fees: 20-Mar-2014 till 0400 PM
Details of the Vacancies:
Block Resource Persons (BRP): 260 vacancies
- BRP-Hindi: 29 Posts
- BRP-Mathematics: 90 Posts
- BRP-English: 27 Posts
- BRP-Science: 62 Posts (Physics-24, Chemistry-21, Zoology-08, Botany-09)
- BRP-Social Science: 52 Posts (History-04, Geography-12, Pol. SC. & Pub. Admn.-06, Psychology-23, Vocal/ Instrumental Music-04, Home Science-03)
Essential Qualification for each post:
- Matriculation with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject
- Certificate of having qualified State Teacher’s Eligibility Test (STET)/ Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET)/National Eligibility Test (NET) in concerned subject of Post Graduation
- Conversant in IT skills and effective use of new technologies as tools for learning
Essential Qualification for Specific Category of Posts:
- Cat-1, BRP-Hindi: M.A. in Hindi (PhD desirable) with at least 55% marks
- Cat-2, BRP-Mathematics: M.A./ MSc/ in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics (PhD desirable) with at least 55% marks
- Cat-3, BRP-English: M.A. in English (PhD desirable) with at least 55% marks
- Cat-4, BRP-Science: MSc in Concerned branches of Science Specialization (PhD desirable) with at least 55% marks
- Cat-5, BRP-Social Science: MA in Concerned branches of Social Science Specialization (PhD desirable) with at least 55% marks
NOTE: For the above posts of Block Resource Persons, the subject in which STET/HTET has not been held, qualification of holding NET in concerned subject of Post Graduation will be essential. In case both STET/HTET and NET in any subject has not been held by the concerned authority, qualification of STET/HTET and NET will not be required.
Age Specific Requirements (as on the last date of submission of Online Application):
- The applicants must be above 18 years and should not have crossed max age of 40 years.
- However, the maximum age limit can be extended further for privileged categories as per rules of the state government.
- The applicants selected for the position of Block Resource Persons will be allowed scale of PB-II with a range of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4600 per month.
- The starting emolument will be Rs.13860 + Rs.4600 per month.
- For Female/ SC/ BC/ ESM/ PHC candidates from Haryana State: Rs.250 + Rs.30 as bank charges.
- For all others: Rs.500 + Rs.30 as bank charges
- The fees can be payable through challan, generated after online filling of application in any branch of Axis Bank.
- No other mode of fee payment will be entertained
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of academic marks, a Written Examination and an Interview, the dates of which will be announced later.
- The candidates will be selected on a merit listing
How to Apply:
- The applicants interested to apply for the positions can do so through the website of Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad at www.recruitment-cdacmohali.in in Online mode only
- The detailed information about the application procedure is detailed with the detailed Advertisement at http://recruitment-cdacmohali.in/brp2014/BRP_Advertisement.pdf
- Complete information is also available at Parishad websites www.hsspp.in or at www.hsspp.in/notice/BRP%20Advertisement%20latest%202014.pdf
- The candidates should fill in exact details with their email ID, phone number, Mobile number at the appropriate spaces on Online Application
- After online submission of Application Form, one copy (hardcopy) of the application form along with fee payment receipt must be retained with the candidate for future reference.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>