HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Preliminary Examination – 2011
Advt. No.: 5/2011 Dated: 15 March 2013
In compliance with the directions dated 11.03.2013 passed by the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court, the Govt. of Haryana has reserved two posts of HCS (Ex. Br.) for Physically Handicapped of Haryana (one for OH and one for HH persons) and one post of Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer for Physically Handicapped of Haryana (for HH) out of the posts already advertised vide Advt. No. 5 / 2011 published on 28.11.2011 resultantly reducing the number of HCS (Ex. Br.) and Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer posts meant for General category from 19 to 17 and from 2 to 1 respectively.
The details of the eligibility conditions are described as under:
Total no of posts
- HCS (Ex. Branch) – 30 posts (Gen-17, SC-06, BC-03, Ex-SM-02, PH-02)
- Asstt. Excise & Taxation Officer – 05 posts (Gen-01, SC-02, BC-01, PH-01)
- Reservation for SC, BC & PH will be provisioned as per Haryana State norms
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
- Starting date for availability of application forms: 15-March-2013
- Last date for submission of Application: 29-March-2013 till 5 PM
- Preliminary Examination Date: 5 & 6 April -2013
- Date for Declaration of Result of Preliminary Exam: 7-April-2013
- Date for Availability of Application Forms for the Main Examination: 8 & 9 April -2013
- Date of issue of Admit Cards: 10-April-2013 till 5 PM
- Date for Main Examination: 13-April-2013 to 24-April-2013 (this will be the same for those who have already qualified for the HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Prelim. Exam 2011 held on 25-March-2012)
NOTE: As the dates are very closely scheduled, the applicants are advised to collect their application forms, submit their application forms, and collect their admit cards personally from the Office of the SSC Haryana within the stipulated time. No other mode of application and admit cards will be available for the applicants.
Requisite Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have possessed a Degree of a recognized University in Bachelor of Arts/ Science/ Commerce or an equivalent degree of a recognized University as on 27-Dec-2011.
- The applicant should fall between 21 and 55 years as on 01-Jan-2011 as declared earlier.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for SC, BC category candidates, for whom max age will be 55 years.
- HCS (Ex. Branch) – The selected candidate will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600- Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- Asstt. Excise & Taxation Officer – The selected candidate will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4600
Terms of Recruitment:
- The physically handicapped (OH) candidates who have already qualified in HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Preliminary Examination – 2011 need not to apply again and these candidates will also be eligible for the posts advertised vide this corrigendum
- Only PH candidates of Haryana are eligible for these posts. No candidates of other categories are eligible.
- The copy of advertisement No. 5/2011 and instructions to candidates are available on Commission’s website i.e. http://hpsc.gov.in
- Selection will be done by through the Main Written Exam followed by a group discussion/ personal interview
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to apply through the prescribed application form, which can be availed from the Commission’s Office at the below mentioned address
- The applicants need to consider their competency as per the data available with this advertisement, before applying
- Candidates are further directed to mention their sub category of Physically Handicapped otherwise their application form will not be entertained
- The applicant must send their completed application form to the Office of the Haryana PSC to the following address:
Haryana Public Service Commission
Bays No. 1 – 10, Block – B,
Sector – 4, Panchkula, HAryana
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>