Office of the Chief Post Master General, Haryana Postal Circle, Department of Posts, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Subordinate Office, and Administrative Office.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11-February-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far Flung areas: 18-February-2015
- Aptitude Test: During March, 2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Multi Tasking Staff in Subordinate Office – 10 Vacancies
- Ambala: 02 Post
- Hisar: 01 Post
- Karnal: 01 Post
- Kurukshetra: 01 Post
- RMS ‘HR’ Division: 02 Posts
- RMS “D” Division: 03 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff in Administrative Office – 02 Vacancies
- PSD Ambala: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years as on 11-February-2015
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed
- Multi Tasking Staff in Subordinate Office: Matriculation from recognized boards.
- Multi Tasking Staff in Administrative Office: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized boards.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/- + admissible allowances
Availability of Application Form:
Candidates can get the application form at a price of Rs. 125/- through all Head Post Offices and identified post offices in the circles.
Examination fee: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can deposit the fee in any of the post offices of Haryana Circle and obtaon ACG-67/UCR receipt.
- All female candidates, and candidates belongs to SC/ ST and Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application along with one self attested passport size photograph pasted on application form in the manner that half of the signature should be on application form and another half of signature on photograph, one identical photograph must be stapled with application form (Don’t forget to write the name and complete address on back side of photograph), self attested photocopies of all required documents/ certificates in an enclosed envelope super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS IN…….DIVISION’ o the concerned address as mentioned below by speed post/ registered post only.
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, reservations, detail selection process, aptitude test pattern, qualifying marks, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Office of the Chief Post Master General, Haryana Postal Circle, Department of Posts, Goernment of India, here, http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdf/fileuploads/MTS_Rect_Harayana_31122014_Pub_Upload.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>