As one of the most responsible forces, the Haryana Police Force is responsible for law enforcement and safe keeping of human lives. The home department (the mentor of Haryana Police Force) also maintained a reserve police force under the banner of India Reserve Battalion (IRBn). This is among the most important forces of the state responsible for ensuring stability in the state as far as crime and trafficking is concerned.
With the recent announcement, from Haryana Police Recruitment Board it is inviting candidates for induction of Group-D cadre in the state Police. There are 322 vacancies notified for Haryana Police Force and total 381 vacancies notified including the vacancies in IRBn.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: 21-Aug-2014
- Starting Date for receipt of Online Application: 21-Aug-2014
- Last Date for receipt of Online Application: 26-Sep-2014
Name of the Posts: Group-D posts
Details of the Posts & Vacancies:
- For Haryana Police: 322 Posts [GC-118, SC-50, BC-A-38, BC-B-22, SBC-26, EBP-31 out of which Ex-SM-37]
- Water Carrier: 131 Posts
- Mali: 29 Posts
- Dhobi: 44 Posts
- Khalasi: 03 Posts
- Mason: 13 Posts
- Painter: 08 Posts
- Mochi: 14 Posts
- Barber: 12 Posts
- Carpenter: 14 Posts
- Helper: 02 Posts
- Chowkidar: 01 Post
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Syce: 02 Posts
- Viscera Cutter: 02 Posts
- Tailor: 06 Posts
- Ward Servant: 03 Posts
- Kannelman: 04 Posts
- Lab. Attendant: 15 Posts
- Peon: 02 Posts
- Black-Smith: 02 Posts
- Parade Attendant: 03 Posts
- Class Attendant: 02 Posts
- Tube-well Operator: 03 Posts
- Library Attendant: 02 Posts
- Sewerage Plant Operator: 02 Posts
- Daftri: 01 Post
- For IRBn: 59 Posts [GC-18, SC-09, BC-A-08, BC-B-05, SBC-05, EBP-07 out of which Ex-SM-07]
- Water Carrier: 34 Posts
- Barber: 14 Posts
- Dhobi: 11 Posts
- Benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BC/SBC candidates who are resident of Haryana State only.
The candidates will be paid as per the Haryana Police Rules as per the details given below:
- For the posts of Water Carrier/ Khalasi/ Helper/ Chowkidar/ Ward Servant/ Kennelman/ Parade Attendant/ Class Attendant/ Tube-well Operator/ Peon: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a remuneration in the scale of Rs.4440 – Rs.7440 + a Grade pay of Rs.1300 along with other admissible perks.
- For the posts of Mali/ Dhobi/ Mochi/ Barber/ Syce/ Tailor/ Lab. Attendant (only middle pass candidates)/ Sewerage Plant Operator: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a remuneration in the scale of Rs.4440 – Rs.7440 + a Grade pay of Rs.1400 along with other admissible perks.
- For the posts of Mason/Painter/ Carpenter/ Electrician/ Black-Smith/ Daftri (only middle pass candidates): The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a remuneration in the scale of Rs.4440 – Rs.7440 + a Grade pay of Rs.1650 along with other admissible perks.
- For the posts of Mason/Painter/ Carpenter/ Electrician/ Black-Smith (with at least 6 month experience or Under-Matriculation with ITI): The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + a Grade pay of Rs.1900 along with other admissible perks.
- For the posts of Mason/Painter/ Carpenter/ Electrician/ Black-Smith (with Matriculation and ITI/ Diploma): The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + a Grade pay of Rs.2400 along with other admissible perks.
- The candidates must have passed 5th Standard/ 5th Standard with 6 months of Experience/ Middle English Pass with 6 month of experience/ Under-Matric with ITI/ Matriculation with ITI/ Diploma or its equivalent from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
- The education standard will determine the pay scale for these posts.
- For details of post-specific qualification, the candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www.hprbonline.com/ads_file/ADV03_2014_Group-D.pdf
- A candidate must be aged minimum 16 years and should not exceed 40 years of maximum age to be eligible for this consideration.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Haryana Police rules.
- The candidates applying for these posts must have good physique and a sound body. This will be in accordance with the service codes of Haryana Police.
- Relaxation will be provided for the appropriate category of candidates and women as per rules of Haryana Police.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done abiding the following procedure:
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
- The interested candidates belonging to Unreserved and dependant daughters of Ex-SM should remit a fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) as application fee.
- The fee concession will not be applicable for SC/ BC candidates from other states.
- The detailed procedure for fee payment will be available at the web portal of Haryana Police at http://www.hprbonline.com/ads_file/ADV03_2014_Group-D.pdf or at http://www.hprbonline.com
- The candidate should deposit fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application and e-challan generation and within the date as indicated in the Bank e-challan.
How to Apply:
- The applicants should apply through the Online Mode only as available at the websites www.hprbonline.com Or www.hprbonline.in
- The candidates should ensure that they apply with complete details with proper facts and information
- The candidates should make sure to upload their scanned signature and recent photograph at the appropriate space on the Online Application Form
- Any form of canvassing will be subject to disqualification.
- The candidates are advised to visit the Haryana Police portal regularly to update with the recruitment notification.