With recent recruitment notification, Haryana Police Recruitment Board invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Male Constable (General Duty) in Haryana Police, Constable (Wireless Operator) in telecom wing of Haryana Police.
Most Important Dates:
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: August 15, 2014
- Starting Date for Online submission of Application: August 18, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: September 18, 2014
Name of Posts and Details of Vacancy:
- Male Constable (General Duty): 460 vacancies ( GC: 120 Posts, SC: 83 Posts, BC-A: 64 posts, BC-B: 37 Posts, SBC: 46 Posts, EBP (GC): 46 Posts, EXS (GC): 32 Posts, EXS (SC): 09 Posts, EXS (BC-A): 09 Posts, EXS (BC-B): 14 Posts)
- Male Constable (Wireless Operator): 557 vacancies ( GC: 145 Posts, SC: 100 Posts, BC-A: 78 posts, BC-B: 45 Posts, SBC: 56 Posts, EBP (GC): 56 Posts, EXS (GC): 39 Posts, EXS (SC): 11 Posts, EXS (BC-A): 11 Posts, EXS (BC-B): 16 Posts)
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not above than 25 years as on 01-Aug-2014.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Male Constable (General Duty): Candidates must have passed 10+2.
- Male Constable (Wireless Operator): Two years certificate from ITI in Electronics/ Computer/ Telecommunication with 60% marks. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or Higher Qualification.
- Male Constable (General Duty): Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Male Constable (Wireless Operator): Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee & How to Pay:
Candidates belonging to general categories, and dependents of ESM will have to pay the fee of Rs.100/-. Candidates may deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala after 48 hrs of filling of online application.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, and Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board, www.hprbonline.com or www.hprbonline.in.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection procedure, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment exam notification from Haryana Police Recruitment Board here http://www.hprbonline.com/ads_file/applicatin%202.2014.pdf?TokenID=Uw5OiUE9Vw
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>