Haryana Police Force is one of the most organized security forces of the state and is being operated under the state banner. As one of the most responsible forces, the Haryana Police is responsible for various counter-insurgency operations, combating acts of terrorism, safe keeping of human lives, and operating as a special task force for other law and order situations as well as peace-keeping initiatives in the state. This is the most important force of the state operating under the Home Department and ensuring stability in the state as far as crime and trafficking is concerned.
In order to reserve supplementary forces in the state to cater any unforeseen events, there is a special battalion named India Reserve Battalions are formed in each of the state. In this line there is an India Reserve Battalion formed in the Haryana State.
With the recent announcement, from Haryana Police it is inviting male candidates for induction as Constables in India Reserve Battalions in the state Police. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for these positions.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: 08-Nov-2013
- Starting Date for receipt of Online Application: 13-Nov-2013
- Last Date for receipt of Online Application: 13-Dec-2013
Name of the Posts: Male Constable for India Reserve Battalions
Details of the Posts & Vacancies:
- Constable (For 1st, 2nd & 3rd IR Bns.) – Male: Total 640 Posts (GC-166, SC-115, BC(A)-96, BC(B)-51, SBC-64, EBP(GC)-64, Ex-SM-90)
- Constable (For 4th IR Bns.) – Male: Total 96 Posts (GC-48, SC-14, BC(A)-14, BC(B)-20, exclusively for Ex-SM candidates)
- Applicants, who are male and female and are domiciles any state of India are eligible to participate in the selection procedure. But the reservation will be granted to the candidates from Haryana state only. [Ref: Punjab Police Rule. 12.14 (1) ]
- The candidates should have completed 10+2 (Intermediate standard) or its equivalent from a recognized Board or university from the Central or State Government cadre.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- For Ex-Servicemen candidates the upper age limit is 40 years plus continuous military service
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Punjab Police Regulations.
- Height: 5ft 7 inches
- Weight: Proportionate to height
- Chest: 33 inches without expansion and 34.5 inches with expansion
- NOTE: Relaxation will be provided for the appropriate category of candidates as per rules of Punjab Police.
- The applicants gets selected as Constables in India Reserve Battalions will be receiving a monthly salary in PB-I in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with a grade Pay of Rs.2000 along with other applicable allowances and perks.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done with a competent scrutiny of all Applications followed by Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test and a Personal Interview.
- The details of the selection will be notified on the website of Haryana Police in due course.
- For General Candidates: Rs.100
- The interested candidates belonging to General category should remit a fee of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred only) in the form of Haryana Government Treasury challan in the head of “0051-Public Service Comission-NA-104-UPSC/SSC Examination Fees -99-Fees from application to the Haryana Police Recruitment Board”
- The candidates shall mention the treasury challan number and date of the fees in the online application at the relevant Column.
- The fee concession will not be applicable for SC/ BC candidates from other states.
- Ex-SM candidates are exempted from paying any fees.
How to Apply:
- The applicants should apply through the Online Mode only as available at the websites www.hprbonline.com Or www.hprbonline.in
- The candidates should ensure that they apply with complete details with proper facts and information
- The candidates are requested to go through the detailed application as available at http://www.hprbonline.com/ads_file/HPRB_ADS-3.pdf?TokenID=fzCdDjvXTo, prior to Online Submission of Application.
- The candidates should make sure to upload their scanned signature and recent photograph at the appropriate space on the Online Application Form
- Any form of canvassing will be subject to disqualification.
- Helpline No. 0172-2560464 (on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>