Haryana State Horticulture Development Agency, Directorate of Horticulture has released the employment notification for eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of Field Consultant, and Field Supervisor for a period of one year that may be renewable, if required.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 05-August-2014 at 10:00 AM
Venue: Directorate of Horticulture, Sector- 21, Panchkula
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Field Consultant: 43 vacancies
- Field Supervisor: 22 vacancies
- Field Consultant: Rs.20,000/- per month
- Field Supervisor: Rs.9800/- per month
- Field Consultant: The applicants should possess B.Sc. (Agri.) Hons. from recognized institute or any retired person from Horticulture Department having minimum B.Sc./Agri
- Field Supervisor: 10+2 with one year Diploma course in Horticulture from recognized institute or any retired person from Horticulture Department from minimum Class-III post in Horticulture Activities.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in along with detailed bio-data, original certificates of academic qualification and experience at walk-in venue.
For more detail on this recruitment such as Execution of Bond, nature of work, area of operation, required experience and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here http://hortharyana.gov.in/documents/documents/docs/Field%20supervisior%20(2).pdf