Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 for 29 Posts Of Peons under Haryana State/ Dist. Legal Services Authority
With the recent announcement from the Haryana High Court, there is an opportunity for aspirants in a career as Peons in the Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA). The HSLSA has published an advertisement in this effect and there are 29 Posts need to be filled at 20 DLSAs under the HSLSA through this recruitment exercise.
The preliminary requirements for consideration of the candidates for this high-honored employment opportunity are described in brief underneath.
- Date of Publication of Notification: 10-July-2014
- Last date for receipt of completed application: 15 Days from the publication of Advertisement (25-July-2014)
- Date for Payment of Application Fees: from 10-July-2014 till the last date of submission of Application.
Name of the Posts: Peons in DLSA
Details of vacancies (DLSA-wise):
- Ambala: 01 Post
- Bhiwani: 01 Post
- Faridabad: 02 Posts
- Fatehabad: 01 Post
- Gurgaon: 02 Posts
- Hissar: 02 Posts
- Jind: 01 Post
- Jhajjar: 01 Post
- Karnal: 02 Posts
- Kurukshetra: 02 Posts
- Kaithal: 01 Post
- Narnaul: 01 Post
- Mewat at Nuh: 01 Post
- Panipat: 01 Post
- Panchkula: 02 Posts
- Palwal: 01 Post
- Rewari: 02 Posts
- Rohtak: 02 Posts
- Sonepat: 01 Post
- Yamunanagar: 02 Posts
NOTE: Reservation for appropriate categories will be applicable as per norms.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for a scale pay in the range of Rs.4440 – Rs.7440 + grade Pay of Rs. 1300 as applicable for Grade-IV posts.
- In addition to other allowances and perks will be admissible as per norms.
- The applicants should have completed at least Middle English (ME) standard of education and should possess thorough knowledge of Hindi.
- The candidates should have attained minimum 18 years of age and should not have exceeded maximum age of 40 years as on the last date of submission (receipt) of application.
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per norms for SC/ST/OBC and other privileged categories of the state.
- For Male candidates: Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred only)
- For Female candidates: Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only)
- The fees once paid will not be refunded back under any circumstances
- The applicants have to deposit the requisite fees in shape of a Demand Draft Drawn in favor of The Chief Judicial Magistrate-cum-Secretary of the concerned District Legal Services Authority from any nationalized bank of India.
- No other mode of payment of fee is admissible
- The selection for these posts will be done through a process of Interview only.
Where to Apply:
- A candidate can apply online through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the HSLSA at http://hslsa.nic.in/Peons.pdf
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at the above mentioned web-link prior to applying for these posts.
- The applicants must paste their recent passport size photograph and put their signature at the appropriate space of the application.
- Applications completed in all respect and attached with the necessary fee payment Demand Draft and other essential certificate copies must be forwarded to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date specified.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application and fee payment DD for future reference.
- The applicant must check the information thoroughly before submitting the application.
- Address to send the completed Application by Post/ by Hand:
The Chief Judicial Magistrate-cum-Secretary of the concerned District Legal Service Authority