Health & Welfare has been the prime concern for the Government of Haryana since its formation. In the process, the government has also been able to control and cure illnesses such as tuberculosis, malaria, pneumonia and water borne diseases to a certain extent. The Health Department of Haryana is working towards providing health care to the last household and to the last person of the state. The State Government is totally committed in building healthy people, not only by making available quality Medicare facilities at the door step of every citizen in the remotest corner of the state, but also by providing medical facilities of the highest order, keeping pace with rapid technological developments in the field of medicine. With a mission is to improve the quality of life of people by providing better Health Services, the Health Department of Government of Haryana strives to help people improve their productivity and reduce risks of diseases and injury in a cost-effective way.
With the recent announcement, the Haryana Health Department, there is a corrigendum notification for recruitment of 504 numbers of Medical Officers (HCMS-II) in various health care facilities in the state. In this advertisement, 100 numbers of additional posts are made available for General category, borrowing that from the SC category. This advertisement was earlier published on 19-Feb-2014 for the same number of Medical Officers.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 31-May-2014
- Last date for receipt of completed Application: 16-June-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer HCMS (Class-II): 504 Posts (UR-295 [195+100], SC-89, BC-14, SBC-07, EBP(GC)-07, Ex-SM/DESM-41, DFF-01)
- UR: Unreserved
- SC: Scheduled Caste
- BC: Backward Class
- SBC: Special Backward Class
- EBP (GC): Economically Backward Class from General Category
- Ex-SM: Ex-Servicemen
- DFF: Dependents of Freedom Fighters
Scale of Pay:
- Medical Officer HCMS (Class-II): The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the Scale of PB-II at the rate of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 + NPA
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Medical Officer HCMS (Class-II): The candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent and should have been registered with the Haryana/ Punjab Medical Council or any other Medical Council recognized by the Medical Council of India. He should have completed compulsory Internship. He should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matriculation standard. Preference will be offered to candidates having Post Graduate qualifications and experience in rural areas.
Essential Age Requirement:
- Medical Officer HCMS (Class-II): The candidate should not be less than 22 years and should not have obtained more than 40 years age.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category of candidates as per the state government norms.
- For General/DESM: Rs.500
- Woman candidates of all category: Rs.250
- For SC/BC/ESM/PH candidates of Haryana Only: Rs.250
- The fees can be remitted through depositing the fee in the Haryana Government Treasury under the Head Treasury, Major Head 0210, Sub Major Head 04, Minor Head 800, Sub Head 9851 “0210-Medical and Public Health, 01-Urban Health Services, 800-Other Receipt (92)-Other Items”.
- The fees can also be deposited through a Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “The Director General Health Services, Haryana, Panchkula” Payable at Panchkula.
- Selection will be done by through the Written Exam followed by a Personal Interview as per the discretion of the Health Department of Haryana.
- Candidates who qualify on a merit ranking will be allowed to join respective services as per the Departments.
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to apply through the prescribed format of application form, which can be availed from the Department’s website at http://haryanahealth.nic.in/ or at http://nrhmharyana.org
- The applicants need to consider their competency as per the data available with this advertisement at http://haryanahealth.nic.in/userfiles/file/pdf/ADV_Rect_29052014.pdf , before applying
- Candidates are further directed to mention their sub category of Physically Handicapped otherwise they will not be eligible to receive the relaxation in norms.
- The candidates are requested to send their completed Application at the address mentioned below.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the Application Form along with the Fee Payment Challan for future reference.
- Call letters will be issued electronically through the website of the Health Department of Haryana. No separate call letters will be issued by Post.
- Address to send the application with other relevant certificates:
The Director General Health Services-cum-Chairman
High Power Selection Committee
Swasthya Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula, Haryana
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>