Forest Department of Haryana, Panchkula, invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Forest Guard.
Advertisement Number – 01
Date of Advertisement: March 06, 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: April 08, 2013
Names of Post: Forest Guard
Total Number of vacancies: 471[General- 80, Scheduled Caste- 75, Backward Class(A)- 30, Backward Class(B)- 86, Outstanding Sports Person(Gen)- 12, Outstanding Sports Person(SC)- 13, Outstanding Sports Person(BCA)- 7, Outstanding Sports Person (BCB)- 6, Ex-serviceman(Gen)- 27, Ex-Serviceman(BCA)- 37, Ex-Serviceman(BCB)- 37, Ex-Serviceman(SC)- 61]
Applicants must have passed matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized State Education Board/University.
Hindi up to 10th Standard is essential for every candidate. Candidates must full fill the minimum required physical standards.
Age Limit: Minimum 17 years and maximum 40 years as on April 08, 2013
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200+ 2000 Grade Pay
For General candidates: Rs.100/-
For SC/BC Candidates of Haryana only: Rs. 25/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order in favor of “Secretary, Departmental Selection Committee, Haryana Forest Department.
Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send application completed in all manners along with all required documents, DD by registered post only to the Secretary, Departmental Selection Committee, O/o Chief Conservator of Forests (CFP), C-18, Van Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula, Pin-134109.
Candidates must super scribe as “Application for the post of Forest Guard” on the top of the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as prescribed application form and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Forest Department of Haryana, here Haryana Forest Department Recruitment 2013 For 471 Forest Guard Vacancies.
- One copy of latest stamp size photograph duly attested and pasted on the application form.
- Attested photocopy of essential qualification and above/diploma/degree attached with application form.
- Attested copy of valid eligibility certificate in case of DESM candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Attested copy of Sports Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Persons duly issued by the competent authority.
- Attested photocopy of BC/SC Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Self-attested photocopy of challan deposited with earlier application (not applicable to candidates applying fresh)
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>