Hartron Informatics Limited, a subsidiary of HARTRON, invites application from COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS for the post of Data Entry Operator in various State Government Departments/ Boards/ Corporations for deployment at District level in Haryana.
- Date for Test: November 08, 2013
Test Venue: Narnaul Hartron Approved Workstation, GICE Computer Education, Ravidas Mandir Marg, Narnaul-123001
- Date for Test: November 09, 2013
Test Venue: Faridabad Hartron Approved Workstation, SCO-27, 2nd Floor, Sector-11, D-Block, Opp. Aggarwal Sewa Sadan, Faridabad
- Date for Test: November 12, 2013
Test Venue: Panchkula Hartron Bhawan, Bays No. 73-76, Sector-2, Panchkula.
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
Monthly Pay Out: Rs. 10,000/- per month
- 12th or Graduate and ‘O’ Level/ one year Diploma/ Course in Programming Asstt. / Comp. Application/ NCVT Certificate (with 50% marks) Or Three Years diploma in Modern Office Practices/Office Management & Computer Applications/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/BCA Or Two years diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications Or Post Matric one year ITI Course/ NCVT in stenography with 60% marks.
- Data punching speed of 8000 key depressions per hour or 133 key depression per minute.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft in favour of Hartron informatics Limited payable at Chandigarh.
Selection Process: Test
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format (www.hartron.org/images/Diployment/applicationnew.pdf) in all manners along with Demand Draft, two recent passport size photographs to the Hartron Informatics Limited, Hartron Bhawan, Bays No. 73-76, Sector-2, Panchkula.
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from Hartron, here www.hartron.org/images/Diployment/advertisementnew.pdf