Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. (HPL) is a modern naphtha-based Petrochemical Complex located 125kms from Kolkata, at Haldia, West Bengal, India. HPL is a customer focused organization, recognized as a leading supplier of quality products and services.
A symbol of industrial resurgence in West Bengal, HPL has led the economic growth of the region by propelling significant investments in downstream processing industries, which generate huge employment opportunities for skilled and unskilled workers. Through strategic market focus, innovative product application development and excellent customer support services, HPL has played the role of a catalyst in emergence of more than 500 downstream processing industries in West Bengal with a capacity to process more than 3,50,000 TPA of polymers and generating more than 1,50,000 employment opportunities in the process.
With the recent announcement from the HPL, it has releases a notification to recruit Engineer/ Assistant Manager in Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering, Officer/ Asst. Manager in Human Resource & Plant Human Resource disciplines.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 20-June-2014
- Final date for receipt of completed applications through email: within 7 days from the date of publication.
Details of Positions:
- Job Code-001: Engineer/ Assistant Manager (Manufacturing)
- Job Code-002: Engineer/ Assistant Manager (Mechanical Engineering)
- Job Code-003: Officer/ Assistant Manager (Human Resource)
- Job Code-004: Officer/ Assistant Manager (Plant Human Resource)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for the positions of will be eligible to receive competent Pay Scale in IDA pattern as defined by the Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.
- They will also be entitled to receive other perks and allowances as per the rules of the company.
- Position and Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Job Code-001: Engineer/ Assistant Manager (Manufacturing): The candidates should have completed BE/ BTech in Chemical Engineering with 1-3 years experience in DCS panel operation in Petrochemicals or allied industry. They must have knowledge of DCS operation and should possess efficiency in working in ERP environment (SAP preferably)
- Job Code-002: Engineer/ Assistant Manager (Mechanical Engineering): The candidates should have completed BE in Mechanical Engineering with 1-3 years experience in Plant Maintenance (Mechanical) of typical Petrochemical/ Oil & Gas complex including utility services. They must have knowledge and understanding of Maintenance of rotary and Static equipment’s and different Engineering Standards and should possess efficiency in working in ERP environment (SAP preferably)
- Job Code-003: Officer/ Assistant Manager (Human Resource): The candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with two years’ full time MBA in HR with 1-3 years of relevant work experience. They must have strong mathematical/ analytical skills and should possess efficiency in working in ERP environment (SAP preferably)
- Job Code-004: Officer/ Assistant Manager (Plant Human Resource): The candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with two years’ full time MBA in HR with 1-3 years of relevant work experience in Industrial Relations (IR). They must have strong mathematical/ analytical skills and should possess efficiency in working in ERP environment (SAP preferably)
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their academic marks and experience (wherever specified)
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
- The selection will be done on a merit basis and there will be fair examination at each stage for selection.
- The decision of Management of the HPL will be final and binding on the candidates.
How to Apply:
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the HPL at http://www.haldiapetrochemicals.com/JSP/career/job_opening.jsp .
- Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website before applying.
- The applicants can apply through the prescribed format of application/ a neatly typed Bio-Data through emails
- Any sort of wrong, misleading and inappropriate information may lead to rejection of candidature
- No form of canvassing will be entertained
- The decision of Haldia Petrochemicals Limited will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The complete CV along with copies of qualifications and experience may be submitted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of publication of this Advertisement.
- The Resume/ Bio-data must contain the Job code for which the candidate is applying.
- The candidates are advised to send their Bio-data with recent passport size photo
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>