Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/ Overhaul/ Service divisions and 10 co-located R & D Centers spread across the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles.
With the recent announcement, the HAL Aircraft Division, Nashik is inviting competent applications for the positions of Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee or Other Trainees.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Last date of receipt of application in the Post Box: 15-April-2013
Details of the Posts & Vacancies:
Diploma Trainee: 92 positions
- DT-001 – Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): 57 posts
- DT-002 – Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 14 posts
- DT-003 – Diploma Trainee (Electronics): 19 posts
- DT-004 – Diploma Trainee (Civil): 02 posts
Technician Trainee: 209 posts
- TT-008 – Trainee (Fitter) – 116 posts
- TT-009 – Trainee (Electrician) – 30 posts
- TT-010 – Trainee (Grinder) – 5 posts
- TT-011 – Trainee (Instrumentation) – 19 posts
- TT-012 – Trainee (Sheet Metal Worker) – 5 posts
- TT-013 – Trainee (Plastic & Fiber Worker) – 3 posts
- TT-014 – Trainee (Heat Treatment Optr.) – 5 posts
- TT-015 – Trainee (Electroplater) – 3 posts
- TT-016 – Trainee (Miller / Machinist) – 12 posts
- TT-017 – Trainee (Painter) – 9 posts
- TT-018 – Trainee (Welder) – 1 post
- TT-024 – Trainee (Boiler Operator) – 1 post
Other Trainee: 33 Posts
- NT-005 – Trainee (Audiologist) – 1 post
- NT-006 Trainee (Physiotherapist) 1
- NT-007 Trainee (Dietician) 1
- NT-019 Trainee (Nurses) 4
- NT-020 Trainee (X-Ray Technician) 1
- NT-021 Trainee (Lab Technician) 1
- NT-022 Trainee (Accounts/ Stores/ Purchase) 10
- NT-023 Trainee (Administration) 15
Note: The total number of vacancies will be announced in due course.
Education Qualification: The candidate must have the following qualification to be eligible for the job positions:
- Diploma Trainee – The candidates must have a 3 years of regular Diploma awarded to them on the concerned branches of Engineering.
- Technician Trainee – The candidate must have SSC/SSLC plus NTC/ ITI or NAC/NCTVT in concerned trades of vocational training
- Other Trainee – As specified on http://www.eonlineapply.com/hal-nashik/Other_Trainees_Advt_.pdf
The applicant must not have exceeded 28 years as on 31-March-2013. However the relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
The Selected candidates will be undergoing a structured training (both On the Job & Off the Job) for a period of one year.
Absorption / Level Of Induction:
Technician Trainee: On successful completion of the said training, based on the suitability the trainees will be absorbed in the regular scale of D5 or D6
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be following the following procedure:
- Scrutiny of Candidature on the basis of Percentage of Marks in the qualifying examination
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: An Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar Township (SBI Branch Code : 1196)
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Women & Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
- No other mode of fee is accepted.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the HAL, Nashik at http://www.eonlineapply.com/hal-nashik/index.htm
- The applications need to be typed on a good quality A4 size paper
- Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of education and age proofs along with the proof of the fee payment must be sent to the Post Box designated by Ordinary Post only.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “Application for the post of _________________ Trainee (________) and with the Post Code No.__________”
- Address to send the completed Application:
The Advertiser (HAL)
Post Box No. – 9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110051
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>