HAL India Recruitment 2013 For Induction Of Consultant (Customer Services) On Contract Basis
Formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur, the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence during 1964. The Company traces its roots to the pioneering efforts of an industrialist with extraordinary vision, the late Seth Walchand Hirachand, who set up Hindustan Aircraft Limited at Bangalore in association with the erstwhile princely State of Mysore in December, 1940.
Today, HAL has 19 Production Units and 10 Research & Design Centers in 8 locations in India. The Company has an impressive product track record of 15 types of Aircraft/ Helicopters manufactured with in-house R & D and 14 types produced under license. HAL has played a significant role for India’s space programs by participating in the manufacture of structures for Satellite Launch Vehicles like, PSLV (Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle), GSLV (Geo-synchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle), IRS (Indian Remote Satellite), & INSAT (Indian National Satellite).
With the present initiative from HAL India, a notice has been served for induction of Consultant (Customer Service) at its MIG Complex Office, Nasik.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment are detailed as under:
- Last Date for Submission of Application in prescribed format: 03-Oct-2013
Name of the Job-Position:
- Consultant (Customer Service) at its MIG Complex Office, Nasik: 01 Post (UR)
- The candidates selected as Consultant (Customer Service) will receive a remuneration in the scale as permitted in the rules of HAL
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per norms
Details of Academic Criteria:
- Interested candidates who would like to join HAL as Consultant (Customer Service) should have completed Degree in Engineering in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics branch.
- The candidates should also have served Indian Air Force and should be an Ex-Service officer in the rank of Air Vice Marshal.
- The candidates should have extensive experience of minimum 25 years in maintenance and repair overhaul of wide range of aircrafts like SU 30 MK-I, MIG 21, MIG 27, Bison & Setting up of MRO facilities for fighter aircrafts
- The applicants should not have achieved more than 62 years of age
- The selection of the candidates as Consultants will be through Interview only.
- Short-list of the candidates will be done as per the experience and competency in Defense Service (in IAF)
The consultants will be appointed on Contract basis for an initial period of 1 year from the date of joining. The contract may extend or terminate as per the HAL discretion.
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should forward their application through prescribed format as available at the website of HAL India at http://hal-india.com/careers/nsk/Notification-Consultant%20(CS)_03-10-13.pdf
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement available at the above link
- The candidates should paste their recent passport size photograph and put their signature at appropriate spaces on the Application Form.
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature
- The application completed in all respect must reach the under-mentioned address as on the last date prescribed (03-Oct-2013) by SPEEDPOST only
- Address to send completed application form:
Addl. General Manager (HR),
Hinduston Aeronautics Ltd,
MIG Complex, Ojhar Township PO
Nasik, Maharashtra- 422 2O7