Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur Under Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment for Semi-Skilled Tradesman-2013
Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur under the aegis of Ordnance Factory Board is inviting ONLINE applications from young and eligible Indian Citizens for filling up vacancies in Group ‘C’ Industrial Establishment (IE) in the semi-skilled profile under its purview. The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications & trade experience may apply ONLINE through Gun Carriage Factory’s website at www.ofbgcf.nic.in
Exam Code: LSS001-13
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Opening date for Online Registration: 6-Feb-2013
- Last Date of online Registration of Application: 20-Feb-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date for payment of Application Fees: In between 6 -20 February 2013
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Candidates must apply online through the website of Gun Carriage Factory. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post: Semi-Skilled Tradesman (in Various trades such as Blacksmith, Electrician, Examiner (Engg.), Electroplater, fitter (Gen) Mechanic, Fitter (Auto Electric), Fitter (Automobile), Fitter (Electronics), Machinist Grinder, Heat Treatment Operator, Machinist, Millwright/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Miller, Turner, Welder)
- Number of Vacancies: Total 230 posts (Out of which, UR-118, SC-33, ST-42, OBC-37, PWD-11, Ex-Servicemen-23)
- Age requirement: The candidate must be within 18-32 years as on 20-Feb-2013. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Academics: The candidates must have obtained Matriculation or its equivalent and National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT) certificate in the relevant trade OR, ITI Certificate holder in relevant trades or its equivalent Diploma/ Certificate program
NOTE: The Degree and Diploma in Engineering will not be accepted for Direct Recruitment
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Online Application
- The fees is to be paid through Online Payment Gateway linked with Online application by using Debit Card or Credit Card
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen and Ex-employees of Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur are exempted from paying any application fee
- The candidates who will be selected for the Semi-Skilled worker positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Written Test, followed by a Trade test. The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
- For written test questions will be bi-lingual in nature (in English and in Hindi)
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website of GCF at http://126.96.36.199/APPLYONLINE/Default.aspx.
b) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form
c) No changes in the Application Form is allowed and hence candidates should practice acute caution while submitting their online application
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2013 For Semi-Skilled Tradesmen Vacancies.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>