High Court of Gujarat invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Legal Assistant.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: April 16, 2014 from 12:00 noon
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: April 27, 2014 up to 12:00 Midnight.
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test): May 04, 2014
- Download ‘e-Call-letters’ for Preliminary Exam: May 01, 2014 from 11:00 Hrs On-wards
- Date of Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview): Tentatively in the month of June/ July 2014
Names of Posts: Legal Assistant
Total Number of Vacancies: 18
Age Limit: Applicants must be born between April 11, 1996 and April 11, 1979.
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Candidates must have Degree in Law from any university in India or any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Basic knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation
Note: Candidates, who are studying in the fifth year of a Five Year Law Course may also apply for this post.
Nature of Job: Ad-hoc Contract
Selected Candidates shall be appointed initially for a period of eleven months, and their tenure may be extended up-to a maximum period of three years, upon recommendation of the concerned Judge, subject to the approval of the Honourable Chief Justice.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee Rs. 200/- Bank Charges in the Current Bank Account No. 30725811785, held in the name of the Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, maintained with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India, using the Cash Voucher.
Selection Process: Selection process is based on preliminary examination of 100 Marks of two hours (screening test) and viva-voce test of 50 Marks.
Call letter: Candidates are suggested to download the call letter from official website @ www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in in between May 01, 2014 and May 04, 2014.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online ONLY through the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in OR hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. Candidates must take print of submitted online application form for further use.
For more information on this recruitment from Gujarat High Court, please refer to official advertisement, here gujarathighcourt.nic.in/LA_Detailed_2014_6725.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>