Judicial service is considered to be among the top most services of the country with the best of the reputations and social repute. The national and state level judiciary is representing the best maintaining of law and order with a state full of justice. As per the Indian constitution, there are several courts are in operation throughout the country offering justice to the demanding mass. And this service is among the most preferred choices of millions of youth who would like to drive their career through law.
With the present announcement from the Gujarat State Judiciary, there is an announcement for fill up competent positions of District Judge through direct recruitment.
The details of the criteria for eligibility and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under: Advertisement NO. RC/1250/2013
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting date for submission of On-line application: 01-Aug-2013 from 1200 noon
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 15-Aug-2013 till midnight
- Date for Preliminary Examination: 22-Sept-2013
- Date for downloading Admit card for Preliminary Exam: from 16-Sept-2013 onwards
- Date for Main Examination: 20-Oct-2013
- Date for Viva-Voice test: Tentatively during January/ February 2014
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- District Judge: Total 58 Positions (27 Regular and 31 on ad-hoc basis)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates getting selected for the position of District Judge will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.51650-Rs.63260 along with other allowances and perks as defined by the Gujarat State Judicial Service.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Age of the candidate: An applicant must have attained a minimum age of 35 years and should not have crossed max age of 48 years as on 15-August-2013
- Educational Qualification/ Experience: The candidate must possess a Degree in Law. An applicant must be a practicing advocate and must have practiced as an advocate for a minimum period of 7 years as on 15-August-2013
- Computer Proficiency: Basic knowledge of Computer Operation/ Application is a must for these positions
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India
Criteria for Disqualification:
The candidates will be subject to disqualify from this recruitment process if they fall under the conditions as mentioned again disqualification at the website of Gujarat High Court at http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ or at http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/
- For Unreserved Category: Rs.1000
- For all reserved category (ST,ST,SEBC,PWD): Rs.500
- For bank fee (all category of candidates): As applicable
- The fees can be deposited through any bank of State Bank of India through the fee payment challan, that could be downloaded from the website of the Gujarat High Court after registration
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done through a systematic procedure of Preliminary Examination, a Main examination and a process of Judgement Writing and Interview.
- The candidates have to pass through particular stages in order to get selected for the next level of recruitment
- The final result will be made available at the website of Gujarat High Court at http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ or at http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/
How to apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above can apply through ONLINE mode only at the websites of Gujarat High Court at http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ or at http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill the details with facts and proofs
- The candidates should not send the Hardcopies to Gujarat High Court at this moment
- The Candidates must retain their email ID and the hardcopy of the application along with the true copy of the receipt of the fee payment to be verified during the later stages of selection.
- Any form of impersonation or misleading information may subject to disqualification.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>