Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur, a manufacturing unit of Ordnance Factory, is one of the leading foundries in the country. The foundry was founded in 1972 the collaboration of SKODA, Czechoslovakia. The foundry is specialized in production of automobile casting. Grey Iron Foundry has complete manufacturing setup equipped with modern machines. Grey Iron Foundry entered into Civil market since 1992-93 and has been supplying castings to Indian Railways and Public Sector Undertakings. Grey Iron Foundry has now diversified into manufacture of Ammunition Hardware, Ammunition boxes and M.P.V.
Grey Iron Foundry is situated in JABALPUR district of Madhya Pradesh, located at 8 km from Jabalpur Railway Station of West-Central railway, Jabalpur falls on National Highwayno.7 . The nearest Airport served by Indian Airlines is at Dummna Jabalpur.
Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur is inviting ONLINE applications from young and eligible Indian Citizens for filling up vacancies in the Labourer (semi-skilled) profiles under its purview.
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Opening date for Online Registration: 02nd day from the date of publication of this advertisement in the “Employment News”
- Last Date of online Registration of Application: 15 days from the opening date of online submission of applications
- Last Date of receipt of Acknowledgement Slip & Application Fee: 10 days from the closing date of online submission of applications
- Last Date of receipt of Acknowledgement Slip & Application Fee from far-flung areas: 17 days from the closing date of online submission of applications
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
- Candidates many apply ONLINE through Ordnance Factory Board’s website at www.ofbindia.gov.in or at the website of Grey Iron Factory at www.gifofb.nic.in . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The hardcopy of the application need to be sent by post to The General Manager, Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur at the address mentioned below.
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post: Labourer (Semi-Skilled) Group ‘C’
- Number of Vacancies: Total 210 posts (Out of which, UR-125, SC-23, ST-36, OBC-26, PWD-07, & Ex-Servicemen-22)
- Break-up of Vacancies:
- CNC Programmer cum Operator: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 16 Posts
- Examiner (Engineering): 05 Posts
- Examiner (General): 01 Post
- Examiner (Metal): 07 Posts
- Fitter (Auto Electric): 02 Posts
- Fitter (Auto): 02 Posts
- Fitter (Electric): 10 Posts
- Fitter (Instrument): 02 Posts
- Fitter (Pipe): 04 Posts
- Fitter (General Mechanical): 59 Posts
- Machinist (Grinder): 04 Posts
- Machinist: 35 Posts
- Mason: 03 Posts
- Miller: 01 Post
- Millwright/ MMTM: 09 Posts
- Moulder/ Foundryman: 26 Posts
- Painter: 03 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Welder: 08 Posts
NOTE: For reservation under each category, the candidates are advised to refer the detailed advertisement at http://www.examfeedback.net/gif/advt/online_advert_full.pdf or at http://www.examfeedback.net/gif/gif.aspx#
- The candidates who will be selected for the Labourer (Semi-Skilled) positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of GIF, Jabalpur.
- The candidate must be within 18-32 years as on closing date for receipt of application. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates
- The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation or SSC or its equivalent with corresponding National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) and National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Online Application.
- The fees can be remitted through Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of “The General Manager, Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur” and should be Payable at Jabalpur. However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any application fee.
- Demand Draft/Postal Order issued on a date prior to date of publication of the advertisement shall not be accepted.
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Phase-I (Written Test), followed by Phase-II (Trade test).
- However, if the number of applicants will be large, the Ordnance Factory, Kanpur under the discretion of the General Manager, may conduct a preliminary non-qualifying nature of written test to restrict the number of candidates for the Phase-I exam. This Phase-0 exam will not carry any weightage in the overall selection procedure
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
- The candidate can select either Hindi or English language to appear for Written Test and Trade Test
How To Apply:
b) Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
c) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form as per instructions
d) No changes in the Application Form is allowed and hence candidates should practice acute caution while submitting their online application.
e) The printout of the application form along with necessary certificates (such as documents supporting Educational/ Technical Qualification certificates, Date of Birth proof, Caste Certificate, Non Creamy layer Certificate in case of OBC, Disability Certificate/Ex-Serviceman Certificate/ Discharge certificate etc duly attested by Serving Gazetted Officer or self attested along with a copy of “Acknowledgement Slip”) must be sent to the following address with Left hand Thumb Impression of concerned candidates:
The General Manager
Grey Iron Factory, Jabalpur – 482 009 (Madhya Pradesh)
f) The envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of ………………………. (Semi-Skilled)”
g) The syllabus and other details of this appointment can be obtained from the website of the Grey Iron Factory, Jabalpur at www.gifofb.nic.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>