If people are interested to get into professional courses in management in different institutes across India, then it will be required by them to think smartly and work through different options that are found in the country. If they are still interested in studying in India in management, computer applications and hotel management, then the UGAT exam is perhaps the best option that they could avail of. Not only it helps the students to secure admissions in many colleges across the country, it also is conducted by a prestigious management body of the country.
The UGAT Exam:
- The UGAT exam or under graduate aptitude test exam is conducted for the interested students to study in the undergraduate courses in hotel management, business administration and in computer applications.
– So, the students will be going through the degrees of BBA, BCA and BHM if they are able to clear the above test.
The UGAT management:
- Being conducted by AIMA or All India Management Associations, which is a renowned management body of the country, it would be an achievement if this exam is cleared and the students can find admissions in various institutes with the respective courses in India.
- Presently, there are total 75 institutes where various courses of BBA, BCA and BHM are being administered which come under the aegis of UGAT. This is the magnitude of the course that is seen in the country, and the students should give it a try if they are interested for such careers.
Students who are interested should be aware about the dates for the exam which is usually held in the month of May in different centres in the country as well as outside the country.
- The students need to have a pass certificate in 10+2 or 12th standard from any recognised board in the country.
- Those who are in the stage of appearing in their qualifying exam can also appear in the UGAT exam, but admissions are possible only if they have passed the above test. Therefore, the aspirants need to be vigilant to remember the dates and eligibility criteria and study during their 12th standard accordingly.
Course of study:
But the important aspect of clearing the UGAT exam is that of the course which the students need to study for clearing the particular exam. Though there is a bit of difference for the aspirants of BHM and BBA, much of it is the same.
- English language, numerical and data analysis, reasoning and intelligence and general knowledge remain same for both the courses.
- There are two extra papers of service aptitude and scientific aptitude in BHM course, which the students will have to go through for admissions in institutes with bachelor in hotel management.
In the subjects that they will be appearing in the entrance exam of UGAT, students will have to cover different aspects and they can have this knowledge from previous year questions. But the important thing that they should have in mind is about the speed and accuracy with which they are appearing in the exam. This will be a big deciding factor in the way their results shape out.
Those students interested for getting into professional courses of management, computer applications and hotel management from a very early phase, should try and get through the UGAT exam as it gives them a chance to study in many as well as best colleges of the country. It would be important for them to take this step with all eyes on the eligibility and dates for the exam.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>