State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2013 for Huge Number of Ayush Doctors, ANM and Pharmacist Positions
The State Health Society, Bihar has been formed for implementing Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) to provide health checkups for 0 to 18 years children born at public health facilities or Communities, registered with the Anganwadi Centers and enrolled in Government and Government aided schools in order to ensure their health and well being.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the State Health Society – Bihar, a notification has been released for recruiting huge numbers of Ayush Doctors, ANM and Pharmacists in the project facilities. These vacancies will be filled with a competent selection among the most eligible candidates.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Last Date for online registration/ physical submission Application: 10-Oct-2013 till 05:00 PM
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- AYUSH Doctors: 2136 positions (UR-1068, SC-342, ST-21, BC-256, EBC-385 & BC(F)-64 & out of which PWD-64)
- ANM: 1068 positions (UR-534, SC-171, ST-11, BC-128, EBC-192 & BC(F)-32 & out of which PWD-32)
- Pharmacist: 1068 positions (UR-534, SC-171, ST-11, BC-128, EBC-192 & BC(F)-32 & out of which PWD-32)
- The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Bihar only
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
The candidates selected for the positions of will be eligible for a consolidated Pay
- AYUSH Doctors: Rs.20000 per month
- ANM: Rs.11500 per month
- Pharmacist: Rs.12000 per month
- No Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per rules of the state government.
- The applicant should not exceed 45 years of age as on 01-October-2013 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are native domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification/ Experience:
- AYUSH Doctors: The candidates interested for these posts must have completed BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Degree from a recognized University and should have been permanently registered with Rajya Ayurvedic & Unani Chikitsa Board/ Rajya Homeopathic Chikitsa Board, Patna. The candidates should also have 1 year working experience either as a private practitioner or as a physician
- ANM: The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Secondary/ Higher Secondary Education with a Diploma in Nursing and should have been permanently registered with Bihar Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist: The candidates interested for these posts must have completed B.Pharma and should have been permanently registered as a Pharmacist. The candidates should have a Certificate of Competency with Computer Operation and should have at least 1 year experience in a hospital/ health services organization.
- For SC, ST from Bihar: Rs.200
- For BC/ EBC from Bihar: Rs.300
- For all others: Rs.500
- The fees can be paid through Online mode or in shape of a Bank Draft drawn on any nationalized bank favoring “State Health Society, Bihar” and payable at Patna.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done on a merit ranking basis through a Competitive Written Examination and Interview as per the discretion of the State Health Society, Bihar
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites of State Health Society, Bihar at www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at the same website before applying
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms as per the details mentioned above
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference
- One set of the Application Form with the Bar Coded Acknowledgement Card (BCAC) which along with demand draft (not required if payment is made online) and a sworn affidavit (in the prescribed format) must be sent in sealed envelope to the address mentioned below so as to reach On or before 10-Oct-2013 by 5:00 PM
- Without these required documents no application would be authenticated and the application will be treated as incomplete
- Address to send completed application:
The Executive Director
State Health Society, Bihar
Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014
Post Author: Priyanka Singh