Goa Shipyard Limited, a Mini Ratna and a Category-I Company, is one of the leading shipyards along the Western Coast, established since 1957. It is running under the supervision of Ministry of Defense, Government of India. With the present initiative from Goa Shipyard Limited, a notice has been served for induction of 13 numbers of Assistant Superintendent (Finance).
Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 20-May-2015 till 1700 Hours
Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of Online Application along with DD, and Other Documents: 30-May-2015
Name of the Job Positions and Numbers of vacancies: Assistant Superintendent (Finance): 13 Posts (Unreserved- 07, OBC- 01, SC- 01, ST- 04)
Academic Eligibility: The candidates must have completed Intermediate qualification of Institute of Chartered Accountants in India or Institute of Cost Accountants in India (CA-Inter). The candidates must have completed 2 years of Post-Qualification experience in Finance areas.
Age Requirement: The candidate must not have attained the upper age limit of 30 years as on 30-April-2015. However, age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC & PWD shall be as per the Government Guidelines. Permanent Internal candidates / Fixed Term Employees may get additional relaxation for age to the extent of their service in GSL or to a maximum of 5 years whichever is less.
Emoluments & Pay Provisions: The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.9000 – Rs.23300 in the S-I cadre in IDA pattern (with 3% annual appreciation). In addition, they will be entitled to draw Other Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and others as admissible in the same Grade from Goa Shipyards Limited.
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will have to appear a Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview as per the discretion of GSL. All candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in respective rounds and in aggregate. The candidates may have to face a Pre-Recruitment Medical Test prior to final joining. The candidates will be selected finally on a merit listing.
Application Registration Fee:
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
- For All others: Rs. 100/-
- The fee can be paid in shape of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” and should be payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa.
- Applicants are suggested to write their Application Job Registration Number, Name, Mobile Number and Name of post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply through online mode at the website of Goa Shipyard Limited at www.goashipyard.co.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed notification here, http://career.goashipyard.co.in
- After applying online, candidate is required to take print out of the Application Form generated by the system with Unique Registration Number, and other details. Candidates need to send the hard copy of the application along with the DD and the photo-stat copies of credential documents to the below mentioned address so as to reach by the date notified above.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year
- All future correspondence will be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the Online Application and true copy of the Demand Draft for future reference.
- Address to send the hard copy of the Application: The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa- 403802
We at EmploymentNews.IndiaList.org, will be updating you on further information along with progress. Stay Connected…