GOA Public Service Commission Public Recruitment Notification for Empanelment Of Multiple Positions 2013
Goa Public Service Commission is inviting applications for various positions under the state government of Goa. The applications are only available with a certified vendor and all interested applicants can purchase the application form from the certified vendor. The Commission will not supply application forms by Post, but it allows the candidates to download the format available at the website of Goa PSC to use them while applying for the positions.
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Opening date for Registration of Application: 8-Feb-2013
- Last Date for Registration of Application: 28-Feb-2013
Mode of Application: Through prescribed format only
Name and address of the certified vendor: Casa J.D. Fernandes Stationery Supplier, Printers & Book Binders, Opposite Municipal Garden, Panaji, Goa
Cost of Application Form from the vendor: Rs.20
Details of the vacancies:
- Junior Anaesthetist – Directorate of Health Services – 6 Posts (ST-01, OBC-02, CFF-01, PWD-01, UR-01)- – Educational – A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The applicant should have a Post-graduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma in the speciality concerned – Experience – In case of Diploma holders, work in responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 2 years after post-graduation Diploma. Knowledge of Konkani is essential and Marathi is desirable – Age- Max 42 years – Pay Scale – Rs.15600-Rs.39100 (PB-3) + Rs.5400 (Grade pay)
- Lecturer – Goa Dental College & Hospital – 2 Posts (1 each for Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics & Oral Medicine and Radiology ) – Educational – A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948). The applicant should have Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry (i.e. MDS in concerned speciality/ subject and Should be registered with Indian Dental Council. The applicant should have Knowledge of Konkani – Experience – One year teaching experience after post graduation OR, Three years experience as Registrar/ Tutor/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator in the concerned speciality of Dentistry in a recognized Dental College/Medical College with Dental Wing/ Dental Institution. Knowledge of Marathi is desirable – Age- Max 42 years – Pay Scale – Rs.15600-Rs.39100 (PB-3) + Rs.5400 (Grade pay)
- Lecturer in Architectural Assistantship (Govt. Polytechnic, Panaji) – 2 posts (St-01, UR-01) – Education – First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent qualification – Essential – Knowledge of Konkani – Desirable – Knowledge of Marathi – Age- Max 42 years – Pay Scale – Rs.15600-Rs.39100 (PB-3) + Rs.5400 (Grade pay)
- Lecturer (Instrumentation & Control -01 post for ST & Mechanical Engineering 1 post for OBC) – (Govt. Polytechnic, Panaji) – 2 posts (St-01, OBC-01) – Education – First Class Bachelor’s Degree appropriate Brach of Engineering/ 1st Class Masters Degree in concerned branch of Engineering – Essential – Knowledge of Konkani – Desirable – Knowledge of Marathi – Age- Max 42 years – Pay Scale – Rs.15600-Rs.39100 (PB-3) + Rs.5400 (Grade pay)
- Superintendent of Fisheries (Directorate of fisheries) – 2 Posts – Education – Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Science or Post graduate diploma in Fisheries, failing which Masters Degree in Marine Science/ Zoology/ Marine Biology – Experience – 3 years in Research/ Field work in a Marine/Inland Fisheries/ Aquaculture – Essential – Knowledge of Konkani – Desirable – Knowledge of Marathi – Age- Max 42 years – Pay Scale – Rs.9300-Rs.34800 (PB-2) + Rs.4600 (Grade pay)
- Block Development Officer (Personnel Department) – 1 Post (Reserved for CFF) – Education – Graduates Degree in any discipline – Essential – Knowledge of Konkani – Desirable – Knowledge of Marathi – Age- Max 42 years – Pay Scale – Rs.9300-Rs.34800 (PB-2) + Rs.4600 (Grade pay)
NOTE: There will be relaxation for upper age as per rules.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through prescribed format as available with the certified vendor or downloaded through the website of Goa PSC at http://goapsc.gov.in .
b) Candidates must complete the application form in all respect, attach that with their photograph and other competency credentials, sign the form and send that to the Goa PSC at the address mentioned below so as to reach the office by the last date for receipt of application (i.e. 28-Feb-2013)
- In case of there is non-availability of persons knowledgeable in Konkani, the commission may relax the norms
- The selection will empanel the competent candidates which will remain valid for a period of 1 year from the date of selection.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Goa PSC here nicgoa.nic.in/gpsc/advertisement.php.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>