Goa Public Service commission (GPSC) conducts exams and interviews for various pots in Government of Goa. GPSC was constituted 26 th May, 1988 under provision of Article 315 of the Constitution.
Name of Post:
The posts announced by the Goa Public Service Commission are as follows:
- Posts under Goa Medical College: Lecturers (Medicine/ Radiology), Assistant Lecturers (Anaesthesiology, Paediatrics, Urology), Physicist in Radiology Department.
- Posts under Directorate of Health Services: Senior Physician, Junior Physician.
- Post under Directorate of Social Welfare: District Welfare Officer.
- Post under Directorate of Factories and Boilers: Inspector of Factories.
- Post under Directorate of Fisheries: Supdt. of Fisheries.
- Post under Directorate of Mines and Geology: Assistant Geologist.
- Posts under Water Resources Department: Assistant Hydro geologist, Assistant Hydrologist. Post under town & Country Planning Management: Dy. Town Planner.
Nature of the Post:
The posts are highly technical and scientific in nature.
Total Number of Vacancies:
The total number of vacancies is 21 inclusive of all posts.
The last date of receiving applications is 31- 01- 2013.
Eligibilities criteria are according to the nature of posts. Please refer to the original notification for the detail of eligibilities for the posts here.
Upper age limit for the post of Lecturer is 45 years while for remaining pots it is 42 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for special candidates (blind, deaf, mute, physically handicapped, CFF and Government Servants) and for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category.
- Lecturers: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/-
- Assistant Lecturers: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
- Physicist in Radiology Department: Rs.9,300-34,800+4,600/-
- Senior Physician: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/-
- Junior Physician: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
- District Welfare Officer: Rs.9,300-34,800+4,200/-
- Inspector of Factories: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,600/-
- Supdt. of Fisheries: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,600/-
- Assistant Geologist: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,200/-
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,200/-
- Assistant Hydrologist: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,200/-
- Dy. Town Planner: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
Application Fee & How to:
Desirous candidates can buy the prescribed application form from Casa J.D. Fernandes Stationary supplier, Printers and Book Binders, Opposite Municipal Garden, Panaji by paying a fee of Rs 20/- per set. Candidates can also download application form available at Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) website.
Candidates are advised to read full instructions supplied with the application form before applying to above posts. Candidates should ensure all correctness in the application form in order to be considered for the post.
Short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
Mode of Application:
Mode of application is offline. Candidates are required to download and use the application form from the official site or buy it from the authorized dealer.
Candidates can find the notification and other relevant details on the official website of the commission http://goapsc.gov.in.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>