Direct Recruitment To Stenographer In Principal Seat Of Gauhati High Court And Sub-Ordinate Judiciary Of Assam
With the recent announcement from the High Court of Gauhati, there is an opportunity for aspirants as a career as Stenographer in the Principal Seats in the High Court & Subordinate courts of Assam. The Recruitment Agency, on behalf of the High Court of Gauhati, invites online applications at www.ghconline.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Stenographer in Grade I, II & III through direct recruitment mode.
The preliminary requirements for consideration of the candidates for this high-honored employment opportunity are described in brief underneath.
Position: Stenographer Grade- I, II & III
No of vacancies: 63 Positions (in two tiers)
- STE PS1 – Stenographer Grade-I – 7 Positions
- STE PS2 – Stenographer Grade-II – 9 Positions
- STE SJ1 – Stenographer Grade-I – 9 Positions
- STE SJ2 – Stenographer Grade-II – 25 Positions
- STE SJ3 – Stenographer Grade-III – 13 positions
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
- STE PS1 – Stenographer Grade-I: The applicant should possess a Bachelors Degree with Diploma in English Stenography with a minimum speed of 120 wpm shorthand and 50 wpm in Computer Typing. Candidates having Degree in Law will be offered weightage.
- STE PS2 – Stenographer Grade-II: The applicant should possess a Bachelors Degree with Diploma in English Stenography with a minimum speed of 100 wpm shorthand and 40 wpm in Computer Typing. Candidates having Degree in Law will be offered weightage.
- STE SJ1 – Stenographer Grade-I & STE SJ2 – Stenographer Grade-II: The applicant should possess a Bachelors Degree with Diploma/ ITI/ Polytechnic in Stenography
- STE SJ3 – Stenographer Grade-III: The applicant should be Higher Secondary pass with Diploma/ ITI/ Polytechnic in Stenography
- Minimum age for all: 18 years
- Maximum age for General: 38 years
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per norms
The selection of candidates will be made through the following procedure:
- Written Test
- Shorthand and Typing Skill Test
- Viva-Voice/ Interview
Candidates are advised to check the Gauhati High Court website regularly for updates on fee details and downloading bank challan/ getting other updates.
- Starting date of Online Registration: 7-Feb-2013
- Closing date for Online Registration: 22-Feb-2013
Where to Apply:
- The applicant who fulfills the prescribed educational qualification and other eligibility conditions may apply online through the website of Gauhati High Court at www.ghconline.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to check the Gauhati High Court website regularly for updates on fee details and downloading bank challan/ getting other updates.
- For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Gauhati High Court Recruitment Jobs 2013 – 63 Stenographer Vacancies.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>