Gauhati High Court, Guwahati invites application from eligible permanent resident of the state of Assam, for the post of Stenographers Grade III for the subordinate courts of Assam.
- Date of Advertisement: February 20, 2014
- Date of Publication of Provisional list of Applicants: 2nd week of March, 2014
- Opening Date for Downloading of Admit Card: 4th week of April, 2014
- Date of Written Test: May 10, 2014, from 11:00 am to 11:30 am
- Date of Skill Test: May 11, 2014, 10:00 am onwards
- Declaration of Result of Written Test & Skill Test: 4th week of May, 2014
- Interview and Checking of original Documents: 1st week of June, 2014
- Declaration of Final Select List: 2nd week of June, 2014
Name of the Post: Stenographers Grade III
Total Number of Vacancies: 13
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 43 year
- For General and other category candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 38 year
- For PWD candidates: Minimum 18 years and maximum 48 year
Candidates should have completed H.S. from any recognized board/ Council/ University and having Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography from ITI/ Polytechnic or any other institute.
Application Fee: Download Fee Payment Challan
For General/ OBC/ MOBC category candidates: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs. 50/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Fee Payment Challan and pay in cash, in any branch of State bank of India, into SBI Power Jyoti Account number 32512284007.
Applicants must collect Applicant’s counterfoil copy of Fee Payment Challan, duly authorized by the bank mentioning bank branch name and code, transaction id/ journal number, date of deposit and amount. Candidates will have to enter this transaction id/ journal number, in online application form, in order to complete the registration process.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of the Written Test of 20 marks, Skill Test of 65 marks, followed by Interview of 15 marks.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Gauhati High Court http://ghconline.gov.in. On submission of online application form, a unique registration number will be generated. Applicants are suggested to note down the same. Now, candidates having option to view the submitted application form, go through that and take printout of submitted online application form for further references.
For more information on this recruitment such as detail eligibility criteria and other general guidelines, please refer to official advertisement from Gauhati High Court, Guwahati, here http://ghconline.gov.in/Recruitment/Notification-20-02-2014-1.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>