High Court of Gauhati as the supreme authority is responsible for safekeeping of law in the State level for the state of Assam. With the present notification, The High Court of Gauhati invites Online Applications for various positions of Lower Division Assistants and Copyist/ Typist profiles in sub-ordinate courts of Gauhati through recruitment for 2013 under its jurisdiction.
Advertisement No.- SJ-09/2013
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Name of the Vacancy:
- Lower Division Assistants (LDA): 185 positions
- Copyist/ Typist: 102 positions
- However, there will be appropriate reservation for various privileged categories as per regulations
- Only permanent residents of the state of Assam should apply for the posts
Most important Dates:
- Last Date of submission of application in prescribed format: 15-May-2013 till 1700 hours
- Date for age and educational qualification: 1-July-2013
- Date of Interview: Second/ Third Week of July 2013
Pay band for the proposed Positions and period of Contract:
- The candidates who will be selected for the job positions will receive remuneration in appropriate cadre as per the regulations of High Court of Gauhati
Minimum Essential Requirements of Eligibility:
The candidates applying for the job position must be:
- A Bachelors Degree holder in any discipline from a UGC recognized institution
- A candidates must be a citizen of Assam
- The candidates must have proficiency in Computer operation with familiarity of MS-Office
- Candidates having B.Com/M.Com(Accountancy) with Tally, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, BSc (IT)/MSc (IT), BSc(Comp.SC.)/ MSc(Comp.Sc.), LLB/LLM will be offers advantage of 5 marks during selection.
- The candidates applying for the positions must have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have exceeded the max age of 38 years.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the Written Examination (on OMR Sheet) and interview only.
- There will be a single process of selection for both posts
- Care will be taken to make the selection fair with merit performance basis only
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100
- For General and OBC: Rs.200
- The fee payment challan can also be downloaded from the website of Gauhati High Court, at http://www.ghconline.gov.in and use the same for paying application fees at the designated SBI Powerjyoti A/c No-325 1228 4007. The copy of feee payment receipt should be retained with the client
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the website of Gauhati High Court at http://www.ghconline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The completely submitted application form and original fee payment challan should be retained with the candidates in hard copy form for use during Interview process
- The candidates should retain their Unique registration number for future reference purpose
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2013 For LDA and Typists in Sub-Ordinate Courts of Assam.