GATE 2014 Eligibility Conditions/ Who Can Apply:
As one of the most important criteria the candidates must be aware about their eligibility status and reconfirm the same with the notification from the Organizing Institution. This will not only clarify many vital factors of GATE-2014, but also help in a targeted preparation for this examination. The candidates will be considered eligible if:
- Any candidates who has completed or in final year of BE/ BTech/ BArch/ BPharm in the year 2014 after a 4 years course/ Post-Diploma/ Post-BSc from a recognized Institute
- Any candidates who has completed or completing in final year of Bachelors Degree in Science Post-Diploma or after completing 4 years of study by 2014
- Any candidates who has completed or completing in final year of MCA/ MA/ MSc with Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent by 2014
- Any candidates who has completed Integrated MTech/ ME till 2016 or currently continuing in 2nd/ 3rd/ Final year of study
- Any candidates who has completed Integrated MTech/ ME or Dual-Degree till 2015 or currently continuing in 4th / 5th year of study
- Any candidates who has completed Integrated MSc or Integrated BS-MS during 2014 or currently in the final (5th) year of study
- Any candidates who has completed Professional Study examination as considered equivalent to BE/ BTech/ BArch (such as AMIE/ AMICE etc) or have at least completed Section-A of such course by 2014.
Certificate from Principal:
- All Candidates who are continuing their study as per the above mentioned criteria, will have to submit a certificate from their College Principal, with his signature with the seal on the prescribed “Certificate format”. This format can be downloaded after completion of registration on GOAPS.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>