GATE 2014 Application Fee and Procedure for Remittance of Fees
For GATE-2014, the examination registration fee structure has been amended a bit. The candidates can remit their application fees along with registration of their application from so as to ensure their candidature for this examination. As per the revised notification the fee structure for GATE-2014 has been modified.
- Revised fee for General and OBC male candidates: Rs.1500
- Revised fee for SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates from all category: Rs.750
- The fees can be remitted through Online Net Banking/ NEFT during Online Submission of Application
- The fees can also be remitted through Fee Payment Challan as available for download from the website after completion of Registration
- Through Fee Payment Challan the candidates are only eligible to remit the fees in any Branch of State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank
- A processing fee of Rs.10 will be applicable for Online Net Banking and Rs.25 will be applicable for Challan deposit at SBI or Syndicate Bank
- Challan Payment will only be activated after 48 hours of Online Registration.
All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/ Corporations/ Boards/ Bodies or in private employments should forward his/ her application through his/ her Controlling Officer/ Employer.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs
Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News
- Explore your career opportunity.
Assistant Director Postal Services (Recruitment) O/o. Chief Postmaster General Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad- 380001 Office of ...
www.dpl.gov.in Delhi Public Library, an autonomous body under ministry of culture, government of India, invites ...
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Accessories Division, Lucknow, invites applications from eligible candidates for Engagement of Operators ...
error: Content is protected !!