As an autonomous institution, the Gandhi Medical College in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh is one of the most prestigious institutions for Medical Education and Medical Service Facilities. From its beginning in 1955, this college has grown spectacularly achieving notable success in many fields and reached up to present size. The academic, clinical and cultural activities are at par with any institution of excellence. The college has a Medico-Legal Institute, Regional Eye Institute, and Cardiac Sciences Center associated with it. The upcoming Trauma Center will add another advantage to this college. Apart from regular medical Graduation, Post Graduation and Para Medical Courses, this college also has Post doctoral course in Pediatric Surgery.
With the recent announcement, the Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal is inviting applications from competent professionals, who would be joining as Staff Nurse.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
Notice No: Reg/5/2013
- Last Date for receipt of completed Application Form: 15-May-2013 till 5:00 PM
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse
Number of vacancies: Total 420 posts (SC-76, ST-137, OBC-47, UR-160)
Out of these posts 17 posts are reserved for PWD and 45 posts for Ex-SM candidates
Pay Scale Provisions:
The candidates selected as Staff Nurse will receive a remuneration in the scale of PB-1 at Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800 per month. This will accompany with other allowances as per rules.
The staff Nurses selected will have to serve the medical College for a Probation Period of 2 years. After the completion of Probation Period they will be allowed regular appointment.
- For Unreserved category: Rs.250
- For reserved category: Rs.125
- The fee can be remitted in shape of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of “The Chief Executive Officer, Gandhi Medical College Autonomous Institution” and payable at Bhopal.
- The candidates must have completed 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- BSc. Graduates with Diploma in Nursing will also be preferred.
- The applicant should have registered as a Nurse or Midwife (RNRM)
- Candidates from other states may be considered if the requisite candidates are not filled up from MP candidates.
A candidate must not have crossed 35+10 (45) years to be eligible for this consideration. However, further relaxation in age is applicable for other category candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM) till a max age limit of 55 years.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done by accessing their credentials and through a Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions should apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of Gandhi Medical College Autonomous Institution at http://www.gmcbhopal.net or at http://www.mpinfo.org/mpinfonew/rojgar/2013/2904/vac08.asp
- The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submission of Application
- The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
- The application form duly filled along with one recent passport size photo & Demand draft should be sent to the address mentioned below.
- The application form should contain a self addressed envelope with Rs.25 postage stamp on it.
- The application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF STAFF NURSE” on the envelope
- Address to send the completed application form:
The Dean & The Chief Executive Officer
Gandhi Medical College
Sultania Road, Bhopal-462001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>