GAIL India Recruitment 2014 For Induction Of 55 Posts of Foreman Technical (Non-Executive Cadre)
GAIL (India) Limited is the largest natural gas processing and distribution company of India. With its Headquarter in New Delhi, it is operating with various business verticals such as Natural Gas, Liquid HC, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, Exploration and Production, and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status by the Government of India and has been recognized for the longest pipeline distribution of natural gas pipeline (1800 Km) across the world.
With the present initiative from GAIL India, a notice has been served for induction of 55 Posts of Foreman in Non-Executive Cadre in various disciplines at its units located in the State of Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment are detailed as under:
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 16-May-2014 (1100 Hours)
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 04-Jun-2014 (1800 Hours)
- Last Date for Receipt of Hardcopy of the Online Application along with other detailed documents: 19-Jun-2014
- Reference date for Age & Experience: 04-Jun-2014
Number of Vacancies and Nature of Posts:
S-5 Grade: Total 55 Posts (UR-30, SC-08, ST-06, OBC-NCL-11)
- Foreman (Mechanical): 09 Posts (UR-05, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-NCL-02)
- Foreman (Electrical): 07 Posts (UR-05, ST-1, OBC-NCL-01)
- Foreman (Instrumentation): 07 Posts (UR-02, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-NCL-02)
- Foreman (Chemical): 32 Posts (UR-18, SC-05, ST-03, OBC-NCL-06)
- The candidates selected for the positions in S-5 Grade will receive a remuneration in the range of Rs.14500 – Rs.36000 in IDA Pattern
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per norms
Details of Academic Criteria:
- Foreman (Mechanical): Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile Engineering with minimum 60% marks and should have at least 2 years experience in the concerned trades in Oil/ Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Chemicals/ Fertilizer/ Power/ Steel industry.
- Foreman (Electrical): Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks and should have at least 2 years experience in the concerned trades in Oil/ Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Chemicals/ Fertilizer/ Power/ Steel industry.
- Foreman (Instrumentation): Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks and should have at least 2 years experience in the concerned trades in Oil/ Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Chemicals/ Fertilizer/ Power/ Steel industry
- Foreman (Chemical): Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Chemical/ Petrochemical Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks and should have at least 2 years experience in the concerned trades in Oil/ Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Chemicals/ Fertilizer/ Power/ Steel industry.
NOTE: for SC/ST/PWD candidates the minimum percentage of marks will be relaxed to 55%
- The applicants should not have achieved more than 32 years of age as on 04-Jun-2014.
- However, the upper age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ PWD categories
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a crossed Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should apply through ONLINE MODE of application as available at the website of GAIL India Limited at https://gailebank.gail.co.in/ or at www.gailonline.com
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement available at the career section of the GAIL India at https://gailebank.gail.co.in/Online_recruitment/GAIL-OPEN-SE-&-FOREMAN/Detailed_Advertisement-S-5_grade.pdf
- The candidates should paste their recent passport size photograph and put their signature at appropriate spaces on the Print copy of the Online Application Form.
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature
- The application completed in all respect must reach the under-mentioned address as on the last date prescribed by ORDINARY POST only in a sealed envelope.
- The sealed envelope containing application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________________” (POST and CATEGORY: SC/ST/OBC/PWD as the case may be)”
- Candidature of only such candidates who have submitted online applications successfully and whose Application Form (hardcopy) along with required application fee (if applicable) and all required documents have been received within the stipulated time (i.e. by 19.06.2014) will be considered for further processing.
- Candidature of the candidates who have failed to submit all or any of the documents will summarily be rejected.
- Address to send completed application form:
The Deputy Manager (HRD)
GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place
R K Puram, New Delhi-110066
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>