Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Foreman, and Junior Superintendent (HR) for the work-centers/ units located in various States across country.
- Opening Date of Submission of Online Application: 25-Aug-2014, 1100 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-Sep-2014 by 1800 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 17-Sep-2014
Details of Positions:
- Foreman (Mechanical): 28 Posts (Unreserved-17, OBC (NCL)-5, SC-4, ST-2)
- Foreman (Electrical): 28 Posts (Unreserved-18, OBC(NCL)-7, SC-2, ST-1)
- Foreman (Instrumentation): 13 Posts (Unreserved-7, OBC(NCL)-4, SC-2)
- Foreman (Telecom & Telemetry): 10 Posts (Unreserved-08, OBC(NCL)-1, SC-1)
- Junior Superintendent (HR): 02 Posts (Unreserved-01, OBC(NCL)-1)
- Candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and not above 28 years as on June 01, 2014.
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Foreman (Mechanical): Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 60% marks.
- Foreman (Electrical): 2 Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
- Foreman (Instrumentation): Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
- Foreman (Telecom & Telemetry): Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks.
- Junior Superintendent (HR): Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations with minimum 55% marks in each and should be proficient in operations of Personal Computer.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the posts of Foreman and Junior Superintendent will be eligible to get the pay scale of Rs.14500-36000/- with one year probation in S-5 grade.
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs.50/-
- Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the Skill Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of GAIL http://www.gailonline.com.
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application and send hard copy of application along with requested Demand Draft, attested true copies of Document in support of Date of Birth proof, Caste/ Tribe certificate, all Certificates/ Testimonials, Experience certificates/ Document, NOC in an envelope by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_______” [POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD” through Ordinary Post to
Deputy Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, selection process and other important guidelines, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from GAIL here https://gailebank.gail.co.in/extapps/Online_recruitment/GAIL-OPEN-CO-FOREMAN-5-2014/Detailed_Advertisement_S-5.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>