Field Gun Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2015 For Various Tradesman in Semi-Skilled Grade
Field Gun Factory, Kanpur invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Group C posts in semi skilled grade. The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
Details of the vacancies:
- Tradesman (Semi-Skilled) Group ‘C’
- Machinist: 25 Posts
- Turner: 15 Posts
- Fitter (General): 20 posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Examiner: 25 Posts
- Black Smith: 05 Posts
- Number of Vacancies: Total 100 posts (Out of which, UR-50, SC-22, ST-02, OBC-26, PWD-03, & Ex-Servicemen-10)
- Age requirement: The candidate must be within 18-32 years as on closing date for online submission of application. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for reserved category of candidates (SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories)
- Academics: The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or SSC or its equivalent along with National Apprenticeship Certificate/ National Trade certificate issued by National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT).
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Online Application.
- The fees can be remitted through Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of “The General Manager, Field Gun Factory, Katpi Road, Kanpur – 208009” (Payable at Kanpur Branch).
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any application fee.
- The candidates who will be selected for the Labourer (Semi-Skilled) positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band- 1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board.
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Phase-I (Written Test), followed by Phase-II (Trade test).
- However, if the number of applicants will be large, the Field Gun Factory, Kanpur under the discretion of the General Manager, may conduct a preliminary non-qualifying nature of written test to restrict the number of candidates for the Phase-I exam.
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only.
- The candidate can select either Hindi or English language to appear for Written Test and Trade Test.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website of Field Gun Factory, Kanpur at http://fieldgunindia.gov.in.
NOTE: Online Registration will be opened only from the Next day after Publication of Corrigendum Advertisement in Employment News.
The printout of online submitted application form along with necessary documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement; must be sent to the following address with Left hand Thumb Impression of concerned candidates:
The General Manager
Field Gun Factory, Kanpur – 208009 (UP)
The envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Trade name) ………………(SEMI-SKILLED)”
The application may be rejected if the candidate forgets to put his Thumb Impression on the hardcopy of the application.
The syllabus and other details of this appointment can be obtained from the website of the Field Gun Factory, Kanpur at http://fieldgunindia.gov.in
Indicative Advertisement: Field Gun Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2015 Advertisement For Tradesman Posts
Online Registration will be opened only from the Next day after Publication of Corrigendum Advertisement in Employment News.