With the recent initiative from the Food Corporation of India, a combined recruitment notification has been published to induct Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer for staffing Category- I Posts with FCI.
Cadre of Recruitment & Number of vacancies: TOTAL: 22 vacancies
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration): 04 Positions (ST-01, OBC-02, Unreserved-01)
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): 11 Positions (SC-02, OBC-04, Unreserved-05)
- Assistant General Manager (Law): 05 Position (ST- 01, SC- 01, OBC- 03)
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts (OBC-01, UR-01)
- NOTE: Post reserved for PWD candidates will be considered on horizontal basis.
Pay Provisions and Remunerations: The candidates successfully selected as Assistant General Managers (AGM) and Medical Officers positions will be entitled to receive a consolidated remuneration in the IDA Pattern in the order of Rs. 20600 – Rs. 46500/- per month
Vital Academic Requirements: The academic requirements for various positions are varied as per the nature of the job.
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) (Post Code: A): The candidates must have Post Graduate degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate OR, ACA/ AICWA/ ACS OR, Bachelor’s Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law with minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) (Post Code: B): The applicant must be an associate member of (i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR, (ii) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR, (iii) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Assistant General Manager (Law) (Post Code: C): The applicant must have Full time Degree in Law with minimum 5 years’ experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years’ experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/ State Government/ Central Government PSU/ State Government PSU
- Medical Officer (Post Code: D): The applicant must be a M.B.B.S. and should have completed compulsory Surgency/ Rotary House Surgency for one year. He should have at least 3 years experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a Labor Organization.
- Assistant General Manager (Gen. Admin.): An applicant must not have crossed the maximum age of 30 years as on 01-August-2015
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): An applicant must not have crossed the maximum age of 28 years as on 01-August-2015
- Assistant General Manager (Law): An applicant must not have crossed the maximum age of 33 years as on 01-August-2015
- Medical Officer: An applicant must not have crossed the maximum age of 35 years as on 01-August-2015
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit applicable for SC, ST and PWD candidates as per rules.
Selection Criteria: The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test, and an Interview as per the discretion of the FCI. The weightage assigned for Written Test, and Interview are 87.5% and 12.5% respectively.
- For all candidates: Rs.600/-
- The fees can be paid in shape of cash deposit challan in any branch of SBI or through SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards.
SC/ST/PWD and Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 14-July-2015
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 14-August-2015
Last Date for Generation of Bank e-Challan: 14-August-2015
Last Date for Making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan/ Online Mode: 21-August-2015
Date for reckoning Age, Education and Qualification: 01-August-2015
Date of Selection Examination: Will be notified later
How to Apply: The candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply ONLINE ONLY through the website of FCI at http://www.fcijobsportal.com
One must go through official recruitment notification to get the detailed information, here, https://fcijobsportal.com/cati/Document/Advertisement.pdf