Established as a Government of India Enterprise, FACT has business interests in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers, caprolactam, engineering consultancy and fabrication of equipments. Units of FACT include the two manufacturing divisions Udyogamandal Complex-UC and Cochin Division-CD, the consultancy unit FACT Engineering and Design Organization-FEDO, the fabrication division FACT Engineering Works-FEW and the Marketing Division. The Company has also interests in petrochemicals, hydrometallurgy, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
With the recent Notification from the FACT Ltd., it is inviting competent applications for filling up vacancies against Management Trainee, Officer (Legal Services) and Asst Manager (Finance) on company norms.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the other essentials for application are detailed as under.
Most Important Dates:
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 10-July-2013
- Last Date and Time of receipt of Completed Application: 10-August-2013
- Payment of application fees: till 10-August-2013 till 1:00 PM
- Date for reckoning Age, Education, etc.: 01-July-2013
Details of Vacancies: Total 53 Posts
- Management Trainee (Chemical): 8 Posts (UR-6, OBC-NCL-2)
- Management Trainee (Mechanical): 7 Posts (UR-5, SC-2)
- Management Trainee (Electrical): 3 Posts (UR-1, ST-1, OBC-NCL-1)
- Management Trainee (Instrumentation): 3 Posts (UR-1, OBC-NCL-2)
- Management Trainee (Electronics & Communication): 3 Posts (UR)
- Management Trainee (Civil): 1 Post (SC)
- Management Trainee (Computer Science): 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-NCL-1)
- Management Trainee (Administration): 5 Posts (UR-3, OBC-NCL-2)
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 12 Posts (UR-8, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-NCL-02)
- Officer (Legal Services): 1 Post (UR)
- Asst Manager (Finance): 5 Posts (UR-4, OBC-NCL-1)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Management Trainee: The selected applicants will be eligible for a consolidated pay package of Rs.23000 per month during first year and Rs.28000 per month during second year of training. After completion of 2 years of training they will be absorbed in the E2 Grade as Managers with a Pay Scale of Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 with approximate CTC of Rs.6.3 Lakh per annum
- Officer (Legal Services): The selected candidates will be absorbed on a probation period of 1 year in the E) Grade as Managers with a Pay Scale of Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 with approximate CTC of Rs.6.3 Lakh per annum
- Asst Manager (Finance): The selected candidates will be absorbed with a Pay Scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 with approximate CTC of Rs.8.0 Lakh per annum
Educational Eligibility Norms:
- Management Trainee (Technical Posts): The applicants should have completed Bachelors Degree (BE/BTech) in concerned branch of Engineering.
- Management Trainee (Administration): The applicants should have MBA/ MSW/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma (2 years) in Management. Candidates with specialization in Personnel Management/ Materials Management/ Marketing alone will be considered.
- Management Trainee (Marketing): The applicants should have BSc Agriculture from a recognized University/Institute PLUS 2 years PG Degree/PG Diploma in Management Candidates shall have working knowledge of at least one of the languages viz. Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada, in addition to English.
- Officer (Legal Services): The applicant should have passed LLB with 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Asst Manager (Finance): The applicant should have passed CA/ICWA with 3 years of post-qualification experience
NOTE: The minimum percentage of marks is 60% for all posts, which will be relaxed till 50% minimum for SC/ST and PWD category of candidates
- For Management Trainee (Marketing), Officer (Legal Services) and Assistant Manager (Finance): The applicant should be within max age of 28 years as on 01-July-2013
- For all other Posts: The applicant should be within max age of 26 years as on 01-July-2013
- Upper age is relaxable for 2 years in case a candidate is having Post-Graduate Qualification in Engineering/Technology /Agriculture
- However, for SC/ST and OBC candidates there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Application Fee and Form charges:
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No application fee
- For all Others: Rs.800
- The fees should be remitted in shape of a cash deposit challan downloaded from the website of FACT Ltd. at any branch of State Bank of India till the date specified
- Apart from this no other form of fee payment is accepted
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Examination followed by Interview for all the Management Trainee posts.
- For Officer (Legal Service) and Assistant Manager (Finance) the selection will be done through a Written Examination followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
- The tests will be held in Kochi only.
- The final selection will be done on a Merit Ranking basis.
Service Agreement Bond (applicable only to Management Trainees):
- Selected candidates as Management Trainee will have to execute a bond to serve the Company for a minimum period of 5 years including training or to pay Rs.100000 as compensation to the Company in lieu of that.
- No Bond is required for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode of application at the website of the FACT Ltd. at http://fact.co.in
- The applicants need to go through the detailed advertisement on the same website at http://fact.co.in/Secure/admin/writereaddata/Documents/wb_%20mgt_trainee.pdf before applying online.
- The candidates have to complete their application form and scan the Photo and Signature along with other certificates to be uploaded during the ONLINE application submission
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted for consideration.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>