Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependants, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earning capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependants of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependants benefit. This Scheme is managed by a Corporation names Employees’ State Insurance Corporation or in short, ESIC.
With the present requirement from the ESIC, it has published an advertisement to induct Junior Hindi Translators in its Pan-India presence. The selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere in India with All India Service Liability (AISL).
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of starting of receipt of application in prescribed format: 14-Aug-2013
- Last Date receipt of completed application: 01-Oct-2013
- Last Date receipt of completed application from far-flung areas: 08-Oct-2013
- Date for reckoning Age Criteria: 01-Oct-2014
- Junior Hindi Translator: 62 posts (SC-11, ST-03, OBC-15, & UR-33)
- Out of these 62 posts 4 posts are reserved for PWD candidates and 05 posts for Ex-SM candidates as per horizontal consideration
- The eligible candidates, who are selected for Junior Hindi Translator, will be eligible for running Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.4200.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the ESIC
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Age: The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 28 years of age as on 1-Oct-2013. However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-Sm candidates.
- The applicants must have completed Master’s Degree in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory and elective subject at Degree level OR, Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes the term compulsory and elective).
- Those candidates who have passed B.A. (Hons.) in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as subsidiary/ MIL (Modern Indian Language) subject are also eligible for the posts
- Candidate must ensure that they have studied English and Hindi as main subjects and not as a paper in all three years of BA Pass course
- For SC, ST, PWD, Women, Ex-SM and Ex-ESIC employees: Fees exempted
- For all others: Rs.200
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque Drawn on any scheduled commercial bank in favour of “ESI Fund Account No. 1” and payable at New Delhi. The DD/ BC must have been issued after the publication of this advertisement and should be valid for a minimum period of 3 Months.
- The selection of candidates will be done by a Open Competitive Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- There will be one paper for Translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi in the written exam.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the prescribed format of application as available at the web portal of ESIC at http://www.esic.nic.in/Recruitment/rec_hqrs_14.08.pdf
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying for the posts
- The candidates need to attach all necessary documents (copies) and paste their recent PP size photograph and seal the documents in an Envelope super-scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator- 2013” and should be sent to the address mentioned below so as to reach before the last date prescribed (01-Oct-2013).
Address to send completed Application:
The Joint Director (Recruitment)
E.S.I. Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110 002.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>