Engineers India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector enterprise invites application from eligible Engineering Graduate and Post Graduate candidates for recruitment of Management Trainee (Engineering), and Management Trainee (HR).
Selected candidates will be on training for a period of one year. Candidates will be eligible to get Rs. 35, 000/- monthly emoluments, during the period of training. Candidates will also eligible to get accommodation & Transport charges as Rs.5, 000/- if accommodation & transport is not provided, plus other benefits as per company norms.
After successful completion of training, candidates will be confirmed and eligible to get the regular pay scale of Rs.24900-50500/- plus other allowances and benefits as per company norms.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 14-October-2014
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 04-November-2014
- All India Written Test: First week of December, 2014
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
1- Management Trainee (Engineering)
- Chemical: 9 Posts
- Civil: 5 Posts
- Mechanical: 5 Posts
2-Management Trainee (HR)
- HR: 04 Posts
Upper Age Limit: General – 25 years, OBC (Non creamy layer) – 28 years, SC/ ST – 30 years, PWD(General) – 30 years, PWD (OBC-NCL) – 33 yrs, PWD (SC/ ST)– 35 years as on 01-July-2014.
- Management Trainee (Engineering): Candidates should have passed full time Engineering Degree course as B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) in minimum qualifying period.
- Management Trainee (HR): Candidates should have passed full time MBA Degree in HR/ Personnel Management OR PG Degree/ PG Diploma in HR/ PM&IR OR MSW in minimum qualifying period.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test and Interview.
Center for Written Test:
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs.300/- + processing fee/bank charges (as applicable)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: No Fee
- Candidates can make the payment of application fee in State Bank of India in a specially opened account number 34289105717.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online only though official page of EIL Recruitment portal, http://recruitment.eil.co.in.
Candidates are suggested to have printout of the completed online application, for further references.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, examination centre code, steps to follow while applying, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Engineers India Limited here http://recruitment.eil.co.in/hrdnew/mt/Advertisement%20details.pdf