Incorporated in the year 1965, Engineers India Ltd is one of the premier engineering service solution providers in India offering its technical expertise and excellence standards of construction and contractual civil erection service to various stake holders of the government like Petroleum Refineries, Pipelining, Fertilizers, Metallurgy and other industrial establishments. Operating under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, under the Government of India, this engineering services wing expands its service excellence with years of reliability and perfection.
As a profile of central government affiliated job any job position with Engineers India Limited (EIL) is considered to be of high repute for a technically qualified professional. EIL has a seamless record of offering at par perks and remunerations with assured job stability along with other remunerations with its efferent solution setup.
With the recent advertisement from the EIL, there are a few positions of Management Trainee in the Engineering and HR disciplines, which are intended to be filled up on merit selection.
The details of the recruitment and modus operandi for selection are as follows:
- Starting date of acceptance of Online Application Form: 21-Aug-2013 from 0000 Hours
- Closing date of acceptance of Online Application Form: 10-Sept-2013 up to 2400 Hours
- Tentative date for All India Written Test: 1st week of October 2013
Details of Vacancies: Total Post: 46 positions
- Management Trainee (Engineering): 38 vacancies [Mechanical (14), Civil (07), Electrical (05), and Chemical (12)]
- Management Trainee (HR): 08 vacancies
Pay Provisions, Perks and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates as Management Trainee will be entitled to receive a lump sum emolument of Rs.35000 only per month along with Accommodation and Transport (Rs.5000) per month.
- After Successful completion of Training the Management Trainees will be considered for absorption in the regular pay scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500. They shall thereafter be on probation for a period of one year.
- The CTC will be approximately Rs.10.5 lakhs per annum after regular absorption. This will include the TA, DA, HRA, Medical facilities, retirement and other benefits.
Minimum Norms for Eligibility:
The candidates should not have reached more than 25 years as on 01-July-2013.
However, the upper age limit for privileged class will be relaxed as per the norms of the government for specific categories of recruitment.
Management Trainee (Engineering): The candidates must have completed BE/ BTech/ BSc Engineering in concerned disciplines with minimum of 65% of marks or an equivalent CGPA.
Management Trainee (HR): The candidates must have completed Full time MBA/ MSW/ Equivalent PG course with minimum of 65% of marks or an equivalent CGPA.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Interview. The candidates short-listed in the written test shall only be eligible to appear for interview.
- For General and OBC category: Rs.300 + Rs.30 as bank charges
- For SC/ST/PWD: Fees exempted
- The fees can be deposited through the cash deposit challan as available at the website of EIL at e www.engineersindia.com in any branch of State Bank of India in a specially opened account (No. 32298420483) (Branch Code: 09996).
How to Apply:
- All aspirants have to apply ONLINE ONLY through the prescribed application form as available on the website of EIL at http://www.engineersindia.com.
- The candidate must fill in all respective spaces of information as required on the Application Form
- The candidates should upload their running signature and recent passport size photograph in the dedicated space on the Online Application Form.
- The candidates are requested to exercise thorough scrutiny of the application prior to final upload.
- The candidates should follow the 3-Step norms for filling Online Application as detailed on the official advertisement at http://recruitment.eil.co.in/hrdnew/mt/Advertisement%20details.pdf
- The email ID provided during the online registration must be kept active for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application. The correspondence with respect to skill test, personal interview and the results might be intimated to the candidates through their email ID
- Candidates are advised to retain one copy of the filled in Online application form for future reference
- Management of EIL reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria, alter it or cancel the complete recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>