DSSSB Advertisement Number: 01/2013
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, Government of NCT of Delhi invites application in prescribed OMR Form only from eligible candidates for Group B and Group C posts of Special Education Teacher in Directorate of Education, Junior Social Education Teacher in New Delhi Municipal Council, Assistant Teacher (Nursery) in Directorate of Education, TGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science, Sanskrit, Punjabi, and Urdu) in Directorate of Education, Librarian in Directorate of Education, Staff Nurse in H & FW, GNCT of Delhi, Nurse Grade ‘A’ in New Delhi Municipal Council, and Nurse ‘A’ Grade in MCDs.
Name of the Post and Corresponding Vacancies:
- Special Education Teacher – 927 (General-468, OBC-251, SC-139, ST-69 including PH (OH-27)
- Junior Social Education Teacher – 10 (General-06, OBC-01, SC- 02, ST-01) including PH (OH-04 & HH-05)
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – 445 (General-221, OBC-123, SC-66,ST-35 including PH (OH-07, VH-06)
- TGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science, Sanskrit, Punjabi, and Urdu) – 381 (General-193,OBC-101, SC-56, ST-31 including OH -6, VH-5)
- Librarian – 382 (General-193,OBC-113, SC-41, ST-35 including OH -14, HH-13)
- Staff Nurse – 1362 (General-688, OBC-368, SC-204, ST-102 including OH (OL)-41, EXSM-136)
- Nurse Grade ‘A’ – 26 (OBC-17, SC-05, ST-04)
- Nurse ‘A’ Grade – 225 (General-116, OBC-60, SC- 33, ST-16 including PH-(OL-07)
Opening Date for Sale of OMR Forms: February 20, 2013
Closing Date for submission of OMR Applications: March 20, 2013
- Special Education Teacher – Rs.9300-34800/- + G.P. Rs.4600/-
- Junior Social Education Teacher – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs. 2400/-
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – Rs.9300-34800/- + G.P. Rs.4200/-
- TGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science, Sanskrit, Punjabi, and Urdu) -Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4600/-)
- Librarian – Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/-
- Staff Nurse – PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Nurse Grade ‘A’ – Rs.10900-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4000/-
- Nurse ‘A’ Grade – Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay-Rs. 4600/-
- Special Education Teacher – Maximum 30 years
- Junior Social Education Teacher – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – Maximum 30 years
- TGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science, Sanskrit, Punjabi, and Urdu) -Maximum 32 years
- Librarian – Maximum 30 years
- Staff Nurse – Maximum 32 years
- Nurse Grade ‘A’ – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years
- Nurse ‘A’ Grade – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
Candidate are suggested to purchase OMR Application form on all working days from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. by paying Rs.110/- as Rs. 100/- for examination fee and Rs. 10/- for OMR application form cost, from below mentioned centeres only.
1. DSSSB Office, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-92
2. Office of DC(Revenue)-North East, Weaver’s Complex, Nand Nagri, Delhi
3. Office of DC(Revenue)-North, 1, Kirpa Narayan Marg, Delhi-54
4. Office of DC(Revenue)-North West, Village Kanjhawala, Delhi
5. Office of DC(Revenue)-West, Old Middle School Bldg Rampura, New Delhi
6. Office of DC(Revenue)-South, MB Road , Saket, New Delhi
7. Office of DC(Revenue)-South West, Old Terminal Tax Bldg, Kapashera, New Delhi-110037
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM will be exempted from payment of examination fee. So one may get the OMR applicatyion form by paying Rs. 10/- only.
The selection shall be made through One Tier (objective type/MCQ) examination of two hours duration. There is a negative marking. Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each MCQ wrong answer.
- SECTION A:
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society.
The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
Arthmetical & Numerical Ability: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th level.
Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
- SECTION B:
Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
How To Apply:
Candidates are suggested to apply in the prescribed OMR application form available at DSSSB and DC (Revenue) offices at North-East, North, North West, West, South & South West Delhi. The application form should be filled up using Blue/Black ball pen only.
No document is required to attached with the OMR application.
Candidates are suggested to send the duly completed OMR application form in all manners by ordinary/ registered/ speed post or drop box at Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092.
For more detail on this recruitment such as required educational qualification, experiences, reservation in age limit, and other general conditions, candidates are strongly suggested to visit the official advertisement from DSSSB here @ DSSSB Recruitment Jobs 2013 before applying the same…
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>