RAC, Defence Research And Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry Of Defence invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Scientist ‘F’, Scientist ‘E’, Scientist ‘D’ and Scientist ‘C’ in Group ‘A’ (Class I) Technical Service known as Defence Research & Development Services (DRDS).
Candidates willing to apply for more than one post, must apply separately for each post.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-December-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 09-January-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Scientist ‘F’ – 03 Vacancies [One Vacancy for DRDO Project; One Vacancy for MTRDC, Bangalore; and One Vacancy for CAIR, Bangalore]
- Scientist ‘E’ – 17 Vacancies [14 Vacancies for DRDO Project; One Vacancy for ARDE, Pune; One Vacancy for ADRDE, Agra; and One Vacancy for ADE, Bangalore]
- Scientist ‘D’ – 05 Vacancies [One Vacancy for ADRDE, Agra; One Vacancy for CAIR, Bangalore; One Vacancy for ARDE, Pune; One Vacancy for DEBEL, Bangalore; AND One Vacancy for RCL, Hyderabad]
- Scientist ‘C’ – 04 Vacancies [Three Vacancies for DCW&E, DRDO HQrs; and One Vacancy for CAIR, Bangalore]
Upper Age Limit As on Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application:
- Scientist ‘F’ – 50 years
- Scientist ‘E’ – 45 years
- Scientist ‘D’ – 45 years
- Scientist ‘C’ – 35 years
- Scientist ‘F’: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8,900/-
- Scientist ‘E’: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/-
- Scientist ‘D’: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay 7,600/-
- Scientist ‘C’: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay 6,600/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of interview.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- For All other category candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through RAC official website http://rac.gov.in
Note: Online Applications received without scanned copies of certificates for the requisite essential educational qualification, experience and documents / certificate in support of last pay drawn; will be rejected.
Candidates are suggested to retain with them a copy of the online recruitment application with the Acknowledgement Slip. Candidates will have to produce all certificates, in original, for verification at the time of interview.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification (essential and desirable) and experiences, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Recruitment and Assessment Centre, DRDO, here http://rac.gov.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>