DRDO CEPTAM 8 Advertisement, Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result 2016- With the recent initiative under the Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) (A unit of DRDO), invites applications from qualified professionals from multiple disciplines for recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’, Technician ‘A’, and Admin & Allied Centre Cadre Posts through CEPTAM 8 (DRDO Entry Test 2015).
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’: 564 Vacancies
- Admin & Allied Cadre Posts: 233 Vacancies
- Technician ‘A’: 345 Vacancies
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 16-January-2016 to 23-January-2016
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 08-February-2016
Last Date for Specified Areas (Offline Application): 15-February-2016
Tentative Date of Exam: 01-February-2015
Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’: The candidates should have completed B.Sc. with concerned specialization or Three Years Diploma with concerned discipline (as applicable) to be eligible to apply.
Technician ‘A’: The candidates should have completed Matriculation (10th Standard) with ITI in concerned discipline to be eligible to apply.
Admin & Allied Cadre Posts: The candidates should have completed 10+2 / Graduation/ Master’s Degree as per concerned posts with adequate experience and competency certifications to be eligible to apply. Physical Fitness Test is applicable for certain positions.
Mode of Application:
Senior Technical Assistant- ‘B’ – (only Online Application will be accepted)
Technician -‘A’ (TECH -‘A’) – (only Online Application will be accepted)
Admin & Allied – (For Junior Translator, Stenographer Grade-II, Store Assistant ‘A’, Admin Assistant ‘A’: Only online applications are accepted. For Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook: Online or offline applications are accepted.)
Application Fees: The candidates have to remit a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- in shape of net banking/ Online Bank Transfer/ through IPO only in favour of “The Director, CEPTAM, Delhi” and payable at “Delhi”. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fees.
Selection Process: The selection will be done on a merit ranking basis through a Written Examination, Trade Test (wherever applicable), Physical Fitness Test and Interview.
How to Apply: The applicants fulfilling all eligibility conditions must apply Online/ Offline mode as prescribed above. For Online Applications candidates can log on to the website of DRDO-CEPTAM at http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html
- For Offline Applications candidates should download the Application Forms and fill that with facts and send that to the following address so as to reach by the last date mentioned.
- SMS registration is mandatory for all the posts. For SMS registration on CEPTAM candidates can register by sending a SMS to 56677 in this format CEPTAM <space> First choice of Exam City Code <space> Post Code <space> Date of Birth as ddmmyy <space> Name (Leaving a space between first, middle and last name)
- The envelope containing application from must be super-scribed with Advt. No., Post Code, SMS registration No. and their address for correspondence on the face of the envelope in CAPITAL letters.
- Address to send completed application through Offline Mode:
“DRDO Entry Test- 2015, Post Box No.: 8626, Delhi-110 054”
For more detail on this recruitment such as post codes, category of posts, breakout of vacancies, age requirements, relaxation in age limit, pay scale provisions, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from DRDO here,
We shall be updating you with more detail information on upcoming DRDO CEPTAM 8 OR DRDO Entry Test 2015 by 16-January-2016. Stay Connected..