District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) is the district level nodal agency for implementation of all schemes of the government under the Panchayati Raj Department of the state. Chaired by a Project Director, DRDA functions as a direct media between the public and the Government to bring the Central and State government schemes to the public. DRDA has traditionally been the principal organ at the district level to oversee the implementation of anti-poverty programs of the Ministry of Rural Development. These are district level development execution and monitoring agencies created under the Indian Societies Registration Act and facilitate the execution of projects under Rural Development.
DRDA, Sundergarh, Odisha Recruitment 2014 For Accountant-cum-Data Entry Operator (DEO) At GP level
Advertisement No: 0465/ DRDA Dt.28-Jan-2014
With the recent announcement, from DRDA, Sundergarh District of Odisha, it is inviting candidates for induction as Accountant-cum-Data Entry Operators (Accountant-cum-DEO) at Gram Panchayat levels under the Scheme Rajiv Gandhi Panchayat Sashaktikaran Abhiyaan (RGPSA Scheme).
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: 28-Jan-2014
- Starting Date for receipt of Application: 28-Jan-2014
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Application: 12-Feb-2014 by 5:00 PM
- Date for reckoning age: 01-Jan-2014
Name of the Posts & Details of the Vacancies:
- Accountant-cum-Data Entry Operator: 262 Posts (One each for every Gram Panchayat)
- The applicants get selected for these posts will receive a monthly remuneration in the range of Rs.5200 per month.
- This will be a consolidated remuneration and no other allowances and perks as applicable.
- Preference will be provided to the candidates from the same Gram Panchayat Level.
- If no candidate is available within a GP, the posts will be filled up by selecting candidates available within the concerned Block.
- If no candidate is available within the Block, the posts will be filled up by selecting candidates available within the District.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Commerce with basic knowledge in Computer Operation.
- The next preference will be for Intermediate (Science) and then will be for Intermediate (Arts) in case of non-availability of Intermediate (Commerce) candidates.
- A candidate must be aged between 18 to 32 years by 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible for this consideration.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, SEBC, Sportspersons & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Odisha State rules.
- For GRS (Gram Rojgar Sevak), there will be further age relaxation of 5 years over and above the normal permissible limit under each category.
Mode of Selection:
- If the existing Gram Rojgar Sevak (GRS) applies and fulfils the prescribed qualification, no new engagement of Accountant-Cum- DEO will be made in that Gram Panchayat under RGPSA and the GRS concerned will be selected as Accountant-Cum-DEO for that Gram Panchayat.
- For Open recruitment where GRS is not eligible, the selection will be done in a Merit listing with consideration of 10th (Matriculation) and Intermediate (10+2) marks.
- 50% of 10th Mark and 50% of 12th Mark will be considered for preparation of Merit listing.
- NOTE: Within 3 months of their engagement the Accountant-Cum-DEOs will have to appear in a test of proficiency in Computer Operations as prescribed by the PR Department. The candidates will be discontinued from the service in case he/she fails the test.
- NO Application fee for any category.
How to Apply:
- The applicants should apply through the Prescribed Format of Application only as available at the websites at http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORISUN_RESULTS_5374.pdf or at www.sundergarh.nic.in
- The candidates should ensure that they apply with complete details with proper facts and information
- The candidates should make sure to paste their scanned signature and recent photograph at the appropriate space on the Application Form
- The applicants should keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
- Application completed in all respect and attached with necessary documents and proofs of qualification and experience should be enclosed in an envelope and should be sent to the following address, so as to reach by Registered Post/ Speed Post only by the last date mentioned (12-Feb-14)
- The envelope containing application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ACCOUNTANT-CUM-DATA ENTRY OPERATOR” in bold and capital letters.
- Address to send the detailed application form:
The District Panchayat Officer
At/Po: Sundergarh, PIN-770001
- Any form of canvassing will be subject to disqualification.
DRDA, Kendrapara, Odisha Recruitment 2014 For Accountant-cum-Data Entry Operator (DEO) At GP level
For complete information please refer to http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORIKP_RESULTS_6615.pdf
DRDA, Jajpur, Odisha Recruitment 2014 For Accountant-cum-Data Entry Operator (DEO) At GP level
For complete information please refer to http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORIJJR_RESULTS_1322.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>