Maharashtra Postal Circle, has announced the result for Postman/ Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates can check his/ her result, here, www.dopmah.in/Apply.aspx
Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Post Office invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Postman/ Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff in various postal divisions, railway Mail Service Divisions, and Administrative Offices of Maharashtra.
Examination will be conducted in 26 various locations.
There will be two separate examinations on two different dates one for post of POSTMAN/ MAIL GUARD, and another for the post of MTS. Interested candidates can apply for both the examinations.
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 24-January-2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 18-February-2015
- Last Date to Pay the required Fee through system generated Challan: 21-February-2015
- Last Date for Completion of Registration: Once the fee has been paid, the candidate has to update the payment detail through website before 23:59 hours of 21 st February, 2015 for completion of registration process and to take a print out of his/her application.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2426 Vacancies
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Postman: 1680 Vacancies
- Mail Guard: 21 Vacancies
- Multi Tasking Staff: 725 Vacancies
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 18-February-2015 [Relaxation in age limit as per rules]
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- For Postman, Mail Guard: Matriculation from a recognized board or institutions.
- For Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation or ITI from a recognized board or istitutions.
- Postman, Mail Guard: Rs. 5200-20200/- ((Pay Band- I) + GP Rs. 2000/- plus other admissible allowances
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/- plus other admissible allowances
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Aptitude Test of 100 marks.
Application and Examination Fee:
For OC and OBC category candidates: Rs. 100/- as Cost of Application + Rs. 400/- as Examination Fee
For SC/ST/Physically handicapped/ Women candidates: Rs. 100/- as Cost of Application [Examination Fee Exempted]
The fees are payable in cash through identified Post Offices having e-payment facility. The registered applicants should pay the required fee through system generated challan only.
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website, www.maharashtrapost.gov.in, www.dopmah.in
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from Maharashtra Postal Circle, http://www.dopmah.in.