Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2014 for 512 Various Posts
With the recent notification from the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education & Research, it intends to recruit various profiles of Administrative (Non-Technical) and Technical cadre posts under various Medical Education & Research Institutes, Hospitals and Health-Care Centres through Lipik-Tech-Nursing Exam-2014. A total of 512 vacancies are notified against this advertisement.
The details of the criteria and other requirements are detailed as follows:
Most Important Dates:
- Date of publication of Advertisement: 05-July-2014
- Starting date of registration of Online application: 08-July-2014
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 28-July-2014
Cadre of Recruitment: Total 512 Positions
Non-Technical (Administrative) Posts:
- Clerk-Typists: 203 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 10 Posts
- Lower Division Steno-Typist: 30 Posts
- Upper Division Steno-Typist: 03 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 10 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 81 Posts
- CT Scan Technician: 02 Posts
- Social work Supervisor (Medical)/ Social Worker: 22 Posts
- X-Ray Assistant: 22 Posts
- Darkroom Assistant: 08 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 14 Posts
- Telephone Operator: 06 Posts
- Business Steward: 04 Posts
- Social Work Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Physical Treatment Technician: 07 Posts
- Cleanliness Inspector: 06 Posts
- Orthotic Technician: 02 Posts
- Driver: 15 Posts
- Prosthetist Technician: 03 Posts
- Shimpi: 03 Posts
- Audiology (Shravan Mapak) Technician: 01 Post
- Dental Healer: 04 Posts
- Physical Education Instructor: 02 Posts
- Artist: 03 Posts
- Dental Technician: 04 Posts
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Food Technician: 03 Posts
- E.C.G Technician: 08 Posts
- Dialysis Technician: 01 Post
- Vastrapal (House Clothing Superintendent): 04 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 04 Posts
- Vijtantri: 01 Post
- Drug Maker: 17 Posts
- Radiotherapy Technician: 05 Posts
NOTE: Posts are reserved for eligible category of candidates as per rules.
Details of Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should have attended 18 years of age and must not have crossed 33 years of age.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates from the Maharashtra state as per rules.
- The candidates are advised to go through the website www.dmerexam.com to know about the details of Age Criteria.
- The candidates are advised to go through the website www.dmerexam.com to know about the details of Education Criteria.
- The applicants must have proficiency of Marathi language.
- The candidates should be familiar with Computer operation
- The selection of candidates will be done through a procedure of Written Examination followed by Personal Interview as desired by the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education & Research.
- The decision of the DMER will be final and binding on the candidates.
How to Apply:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through Online Mode as available at the website of the DMER at http://www.dmerexam.com
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement at http://www.dmer.org/Notification%20-%2005%20July%2014.pdf to confirm the exact criteria for recruitment.
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature
- The candidates should pay required application fee through the fee payment challan and then complete their final part of registration as detailed on the advertisement.
- The candidates should upload their signature and photographs at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
- The applicants are advised to keep a copy of the Application and fee payment e-receipt for future reference.
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Canvassing will be condemned and will be dealt with exemplary actions.