Directorate of Women & Child Development, Government of Goa, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Counselor, Matron, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Escort, and Assistant Cook.
- Opening Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-September-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-October-2014 by 4.00 pm
Total Number of Vacancies: 23
Name of Posts along with corresponding Vacancies:
- Counselor: 01 Vacancy [Unreserved]
- Matron: 01 Vacancy [Reserved for OBC]
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Vacancy [Reserved for OBC]
- Lower Division Clerk: 12 Vacancies [Unreserved- 05, OBC- 02, ST- 02, Ex-serviceman- 02, Differently-abled person- 01]
- Peon: 06 Vacancies [Unreserved- 03, OBC- 02, Ex-serviceman- 01]
- Escort (Female): 01 Vacancy [Unreserved]
- Assistant Cook: 01 Vacancy [Reserved for OBC]
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed maximum age of 40 years. Relaxation in age limit as per rules.
- Counselor: Graduation in psychology or Sociology or Social work from Recognized University and have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Matron: Degree from Recognized University in Home Science or equivalent and have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk: Higher Secondary School certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution, and have knowledge of computer application. Must have Speed of 100 words per minute in short hand and 35 words per minute in typewriting, and have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Peon, Escort (Female): Middle class or equivalent qualification, and have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Assistant Cook: Middle School or equivalent qualification and have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Counselor: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Matron, Junior Stenographer: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Peon, Escort (Female), Assistant Cook: Rs. 4440-7440 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their duly completed applications in the prescribed proforma, along with all required certified/ attested copies of documents as suggested to the
Director of Women & Child Development, 2nd Floor, Old Education Building Floor, Panjim-Goa
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, list of certificates in proof of being authentic should be enclosed without fail, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Directorate of Women & Child Development, Goa, here https://www.goa.gov.in/pdf/1_352_2013_DWCD_Advt_1_2014_08909_Dt_22_09_2014.pdf
Note: The appointment of Junior Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk is subject to further orders that may be passed in the Writ petition No. 131/06 and No. 140/06 before the Hon’ble High Court of Bombay at Goa.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>