Directorate of Economics and Statistics is one of the most vital government machinery under the Rajasthan Government. Established in the year 1956, the Directorate of Economics and Statistics is functioning as the Principal Statistical Organisation in the State to feed the planning needs. Apart from this, Statistical cells in various State Government departments are also imparting statistical activities in the respective departments. The Directorate also keeps close liaison with the statistical organizations of the Central Government in statistical matters.
With the recent announcement the Rajasthan State Directorate of Economics and Statistics has notified for recruitment of Computors for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date for registration of Online Application: 19-June-2013
- Last Date for registration of Online Application: 18-July-2013 till midnight
- Last Date for submission of Examination Fees in eMitra kiosks/ CSCs: 17-July-2013
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Computor: 572 posts (UR-284, SC-88, ST-85, OBC-110, SBC-5)
Out of which Spl. Category – 16, Ex-SM-65, Sportspersons-10 & Departmental candidates – 65
- The eligible candidates, who are selected for the positions will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2400 in PB-I
- During the initial Probation-cum-training period of 2 years the candidates will receive a remuneration of Rs.7900 per month
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Engineering Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. The relaxation in upper age limit for PWD candidates will be valid for all applicants.
- The candidates must have completed a Graduation Degree with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics
- The candidates must have completed Part-I (ABC) examination from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- For other equivalencies of Academics, candidates should refer to the detailed advertisement at http://examstatistics.rajasthan.gov.in/Vacancy_List.aspx or at http://statistics.rajasthan.gov.in/vacancies.aspx
- For UR and OBC (NCL) category: Rs.300
- For OBC (NCL) and SBC from Rajasthan State: Rs.200
- For all others from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.100
- For PWD all categories from other states as well as Rajasthan: Rs.100
- The Service charges at eMitra Kiosks/ CSCs: Rs.30 for all
- The fees can be remitted in cash at eMitra Kiosks/ CSCs. The fees can also be remitted through Debit Card/ Credit Card after receiving Token from the eMitra Kiosks/ CSCs.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test, and Personal Interview (if required).
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of Directorate of Economics and Statistics at http://examstatistics.rajasthan.gov.in/Vacancy_List.aspx or at http://statistics.rajasthan.gov.in/vacancies.aspx
- The applicants can use the eMitra Kiosks and Citizen Service Centres (CSC) to fill their application form
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying for the jobs
- The candidates should complete all required fields with true information
- No other mode of application will be accepted
- The applicants are advised to keep one copy of the application form and proof of fee payment for future use.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>