Rajasthan is a state in India covering more than 342 Sq. Kms of geographical spread. The state has 61% of its area covered under desert land. Remaining 39% of land towards South-Eastern part of the state is agriculture friendly and are under cultivation. The food requirement of this state is densely dependent on these 39% of the area. The government of Rajasthan with its Department for Agriculture is working for the betterment of agriculture in the state to enhance crop production as well as better harvesting with every new season.
With the recent notification from the Directorate of Agriculture, a competitive recruitment examination will be conducted for selection of 2224 numbers of Agriculture Supervisor for the year 2013-14. These supervisors will be posted in various parts of the state and to support the functioning of this directorate in the state of Rajasthan.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the selection norms are as under:
Name of the examination:
- Competitive Examination for selection of Agriculture Supervisor – 2013-14
Number of expected vacancies: Total 2224 (out of which TSP-87, Sahariya (tribe)-10 and Non-TSP/ Non-Sahariya-2127)
For details of vacancies for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ Meritorious Sportspersons and other special categories please refer to the original advertisement at www.rcaudaipur.com/PDF/Vigyapti_29.5.13a.pdf
Note: TSP = Tribal Sub Plan
- Date of publication of Notification: 29-May-2013
- Starting date for Online Registration: 1-June-2013
- Last date for Online Registration: 17-July-2013 till midnight
- Date of Online Examination: During Sepetember-2013
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have a competent B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture OR, equivalent qualification thereof to be eligible to apply
- Candidates having MSc in Agriculture or Horticulture will not be considered for these posts
- The applicant must have attained 18 years and should not have crossed 35 years as on 01-Jan-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for the candidates who fall under special categories as demarcated by the State Govt. of Rajasthan. This age relaxation will be applicable for candidates from Rajasthan State natives only.
The applicants selected as Information Assistants will receive a pay scale in PB-1 in the range of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a grade pay of Rs.1900.
- For General, Creamy Layer of OBC and Special BC: Rs.350
- For Non-creamy layer of OBC and Special BC from Rajasthan State: Rs.250
- For all PWD/SC/ST from Rajasthan State: Rs.150
- The fee can be remitted by the candidates through eMitra Kiosks and through Citizen Service Centres (CSC) only (as notified through the instructions at the website www.rcaudaipur.com/PDF/Vigyapti_29.5.13a.pdf or at www.krishi.rajasthan.gov.in
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a Written Examination followed by an Interview and verification of antecedents as per the government norms
- This selection will be done strictly on a Merit Listing
How to Apply:
a) The candidates fulfilling all eligibility credential can apply ONLINE through eMitra Kiosks and Citizen Service Centres (CSC) in the Rajasthan State at the website www.rcaudaipur.com
b) The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submission of Online Application form
c) The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
d) After the completion of the registration, the candidates need to make the payment of fees, through the same kiosk or CSC.
e) The candidates have to upload their recent photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
f) The candidates should save the hardcopies of the application for future reference
g) The Sl. No of application and the Token number should be kept in safe custody by the applicants.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>